DDE_Server

Keylogger protection in Emsisoft

Hi Everybody

i hope you are doing well in these days during corona-virus outbreak

i have a simple query about Emsisoft. Does it have some sort of key-logger protection. as unfortunately unlike other other vendors internet security suites it has not a dedicated banking protection browser or module such as secure input in kaspersky or safe pay in Bitdefender or protected hardened browser such as in ESET. as you know nowadays the work from home is dominant and i need to do online banking transactions and i need to ensure safety while doing any transactions or payments. if not then is there any plan to work on such feature in the new future or not ??

thanks in advance

I think the BB does monitor attempts to intercept keylogs? By hooks? I dont know about screenshot or clipboard. But before they could do these, they need to run or hijack a process so hopefully they dont get pass the scanner and BB?

Does Windows have option to only allow certain apps access to keyboard, screen or clipboard?

9 hours ago, DDE_Server said:

Does it have some sort of key-logger protection.

Yes, the Behavior Blocker will be triggered by any unknown applications that exhibit keylogger activity, and it will automatically quarantine them.

9 hours ago, DDE_Server said:

unfortunately unlike other other vendors internet security suites it has not a dedicated banking protection browser or module such as secure input in kaspersky or safe pay in Bitdefender or protected hardened browser such as in ESET.

We used to make a firewall software called "Online Armor", and it had a "Banking Protection" feature. Such things are generally just marketing gimmicks relying on existing protection mechanisms, with one or two unnecessary extras thrown in to make the protection sound like it's better than it really is.