zusee007

my files are encrypted

hello dear my problem is my offline personal key is not added in your software please help me my personal id is

Your personal ID:
0215Asd4a7d6PUYef3QgyNaY7l8zzvWo4yIuFfw9blf3NZjYd3t1

This is a result of attack of STOP Ransomware v.215 (0215) with .npsk extension for encrypted files

Your personal ID:
0215Asd4a7d6PUYef3QgyNaY7l8zzvWo4yIuFfw9blf3NZjYd3t1

This is a good sign, and in the future, when encryption keys are received, probably, your files can be decrypted.

Up to this point, your PC should be checked for the presence of an active infection and cleaned of harmful elements. Otherwise, repeated encryption may.

8 hours ago, Amigo-A said:

This is a result of attack of STOP Ransomware v.215 (0215) with .npsk extension for encrypted files

This is a good sign, and in the future, when encryption keys are received, probably, your files can be decrypted.

Up to this point, your PC should be checked for the presence of an active infection and cleaned of harmful elements. Otherwise, repeated encryption may.

@Amigo-A

Does this mean that anyone who has an online ID will never be able to decrypt files using the tool?

For example: My online ID is:
0216OIWojlj48UVvW1QTjLqu8eU6nQI8E7FDpYR9bDYSJvRTyFtni

Is it impossible to decrypt my files someday?
Will my ID be online forever?

4 hours ago, Lucas Vieira said:

Will my ID be online forever?

Online ID's are assigned by the ransomware's command and control servers before your files are encrypted. It's a sign that the ransomware was able to connect to its command and control servers, and thus the public key and private key generated for your files are random (meaning no one can possibly guess them and only the criminals can decrypt your files). It's physically impossible for any of this to change without first decrypting your files.