Sign in to follow this  
Danil

no key

7 hours ago, Danil said:

no key for 013w1jH1UlBbcqMoucLnAgCzH6s9pYiAkDVfeQoWQnw

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu, and your ID is an online ID, so there is currently no way to decrypt your files. There is more information at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/

16 hours ago, Danil said:

nenhuma chave para 013w1jH1UlBbcqMoucLnAgCzH6s9pYiAkDVfeQoWQnw,
por favor me ajude

Amigo vai ter de aguardar bastante tempo até se descobrir a chave de desincriptaçao. eu esperei e até hoje nada foi possivel combater esse virus! optei por formatar o pc e reinstalar novo sistema operativo, é claro que perdi completamente todos os ficheiros encriptados! nao podia estar tanto tempo á espera da soluçao, que ate hoje nao veio!

12 hours ago, GT500 said:

Это более новый вариант STOP / Djvu, и Ваш идентификатор-это сетевой идентификатор, поэтому в настоящее время нет способа расшифровать ваши файлы. Существует дополнительная информация по следующей ссылке:

how long should I wait?

13 hours ago, Danil said:

how long should I wait?

That's up to you. The criminals behind this ransomware have been operating for more than a year, and we have no way of knowing if or when they will be arrested.

On 3/29/2020 at 4:25 PM, Danil said:

no key for 013w1jH1UlBbcqMoucLnAgCzH6s9pYiAkDVfeQoWQnw
please help me

I just realized that you never actually mentioned which variant of STOP/Djvu your files were encrypted by. What was added to the end of all of your file names?

A ransomware analyst reminded me that your ID indicates the variant was .djvu (the first DJVU variant of the STOP ransomware), which means most of your files should be decryptable. You just need to upload file pairs via our online submission form so that the decrypter can be "trained" how to decrypt your files. There is more information at the following link:

02.04.2020 в 09: 53, GT500 сказал:

Аналитик вымогателей напомнил мне, что Ваш идентификатор указывает на то, что вариант был.djvu (первый вариант DJVU STOP ransomware), что означает, что большинство ваших файлов должны быть расшифрованы. Вам просто нужно загрузить пары файлов через нашу онлайн-форму подачи, чтобы дешифровщик мог "обучаться", как расшифровывать ваши файлы. Существует дополнительная информация по следующей ссылке:

I added a lot of "file pairs" but nothing helped

On 5/9/2020 at 12:25 PM, Danil said:

I added a lot of "file pairs" but nothing helped

Can you attach one of the file pairs you used to a reply so that we can look at them?

1 час назад, GT500 сказал:

Вы можете прикрепить одну из пар файлов, которые вы использовали для ответа, чтобы мы могли посмотреть на них?

14.doc 14.doc.djvu

I've forwarded your file pair to the developer who made the decrypter. I'll let you know what he says.

The file you used for your file pair has some alterations at the end of the file, and may not work as a proper file pair. Keep trying until you find one that works, and keep in mind that you'll need a separate file pair for every type of file you want to decrypt.

On 5/12/2020 at 10:33 AM, GT500 said:

Вы можете прикрепить одну из пар файлов, которые вы использовали для ответа, чтобы мы могли посмотреть на них?

how do I know that a file pair works?

16 hours ago, Danil said:

how do I know that a file pair works?

The web interface for uploading file pairs should display an error message if a file pair isn't valid.

15 hours ago, Danil said:

downloaded a lot of the right file pairs, but nothing helped

Did you upload file pairs for every type of file you want to decrypt? Is the decrypter now able to decrypt anything it wasn't able to before?