Wishlist for OA 5.0

Jose_Lisbon

• 2 weeks later...

A timer that automatically blocks all network traffic after a specified number of minutes of network inactivity and/or when screen saver starts.

So if you leave computer unattended awhile you would be safe knowing that all traffic is stopped.

Greetings,

I would like to see a feature added for Programs, Only Deleted, Options to allow the user to select a number of days to retain the items in the list and then have them deleted automatically. I am thinking of the equivalent of the option available to clear the History list after x days.

Best regards,

RL

1. Make it more compatible with Avast! I had serious problems with it and the newest Avast! Free until I added each to the others' exclusions/

2. Cut down the number of HIPS alerts and make them simpler, mainly so I can recommend it to family and friends who aren't as good with computers.

3. Cut down the HIPS alerts for legitimate programs. It shouldn't be freaking out about things like ATI drivers and Quicktime.

4. Allow blacklists of bad sites to be imported into the Web Sites section so it can block them automatically, so I don't need to update my HOSTS file.