Has this PC always had this particular display attached to it?    Have you always had scaling set to 250% ?

With a screen that's 3200 px wide but scaling set to 250% you can only see an image (eg the log window) that is 3200/2.5 = 1280 px wide.     That is, those 1280 px are stretched to take up 1280 x 2.5  = 3200 px.

Maybe if you temporarily change scaling to a lower value, eg 200% or 150%, you'll then see both sides of the log window and can drag it smaller.  Then change scaling back to 250% and hopefully the full window won't take up the full screen?

The log display window here, shrunk to its smallest possible size, is 1200x700 pixels; that's on a lower-resolution screen.

(I may have misunderstood; if so, sorry.)

If you change the scaling to 100% or 200%, then log out of Windows and log back in, does that make any difference?

I think you still need to drag the log window narrower once you can see its righthand edge.   I expect that EAM has remembered that (at some stage) you had the window wider and it keeps initially drawing it too wide.   Can you try a scaling value less than 100% to see if the righthand edge becomes visible?

I suspect it may be happening due to the screen resolution. Most monitors these days have aspect ratios of 16:9 or 16:10, so having an extra wide monitor may cause unforseen issues with how EAM's UI scales.

You can verify whether or not that's the case by changing the screen resolution to something like 1920x1080 (16:9) or 1920x1200 (16:10), then logging out of Windows and logging back in.