This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu. If you have an offline ID, then once we can find the decryption key for this variant and add it to our database you should be able to recover your files. However, if you have an online ID (which is more likely) then it will not be possible to recover your files. There is more information at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/

21 hours ago, GT500 said:

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu. If you have an offline ID, then once we can find the decryption key for this variant and add it to our database you should be able to recover your files. However, if you have an online ID (which is more likely) then it will not be possible to recover your files. There is more information at the following link:

How to add sir ID to your database to find solution?

4 hours ago, Kiran2020 said:

How to add sir ID to your database to find solution?

We add private keys for offline ID's when a victim of STOP/Djvu who pays the ransom donates the decrypter the criminals sent them to us so that we can extract the private key from it.

On 4/13/2020 at 2:34 PM, Rajesh Doshi said:

My System is infected with MPAJ ransomware, and files can not be decrypted. 

Can you suggest how can i Decrypt the files. 

My System is infected with MPAJ ransomware, and files can not be decrypted. Can you suggest how can i Decrypt the files. 

17 hours ago, alam azmi said:

My System is infected with MPAJ ransomware, and files can not be decrypted. Can you suggest how can i Decrypt the files. 

Please im 11 years old and my photos has been encrypted with mpaj extension...is a online key...please find a solution to decrypt my files....pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls...i need very much

On 5/3/2020 at 12:52 PM, Robyx said:

Please im 11 years old and my photos has been encrypted with mpaj extension...is a online key...please find a solution to decrypt my files....pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls...i need very much

Unfortunately there's nothing we can do for files that have online ID's.

Also, please note that in some countries (such as the United States) it is illegal for us to allow persons under the age of 13 to have an account on our forums (the laws have to do with privacy and data collection), and thus it's against our forum Guidelines for anyone under the age of 13 to have an account here. If you have any further questions then I must ask that you have your parents or legal guardians contact us for you. I'm going to have to delete your forum account for now, however your parents/guardians are free to create one to ask questions, or to contact us via e-mail at support@emsisoft.com if they prefer.

hi ... my files have been infected with MPAJ and the ID :0219OIWojlj48WoUD1zFv77Qmr1P1NthQs3WGmdEaRtUU7bvSwVeC , so can you tell me how cold i solve this please thanks

On 5/17/2020 at 4:02 AM, katawy said:

ID :0219OIWojlj48WoUD1zFv77Qmr1P1NthQs3WGmdEaRtUU7bvSwVeC

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu, and your ID is an online ID, so there is currently no way to decrypt your files. There is more information at the following link: