Nick_tw

Ransomware .mpaj Help

I'm Nick, and I'm a victim of the ransom malware, my extension is the .mpaj online key. Is there any way to keep myself aware about forthcoming informations?

If i have some pair files, over 150KB. Is it helpful to decrypt other files?

Your personal ID:
0219OIWojlj4840DU7AOi05iEURaVIw6MPDWz5NcyqDa1fD68NjKh

Thank you.

i got attacked too while working suddenly my wxplorer started hangin chrome opened 3 4 websited and icons dissapeared it disabled my tasmkgr i couldnt open my co.puter in anyway to see files , when i restarted ecen in safemode icoulsnt do anythung but get back taskmgre from runing regedit from cnd and enable it too tet and kill explorer.exe and deploy again with no avail , tried sfc scannow it shows files been corrupted tried dsim online recovery again got error 87 opened my cbs when  i disconected hsd ans opened it from abother pc with antivirus and malware on spoted 70 pups and many trojans and tons of malware adware .. my all files got lcoked with .mpaj cant do nothing ive seen some rar files didnt get hit but mos txt cls pdf xlsx and otgee docyments got hit..  

2 hours ago, fuad541 said:

i got attacked too while working suddenly my wxplorer started hangin chrome opened 3 4 websited and icons dissapeared it disabled my tasmkgr i couldnt open my co.puter in anyway to see files , when i restarted ecen in safemode icoulsnt do anythung but get back taskmgre from runing regedit from cnd and enable it too tet and kill explorer.exe and deploy again with no avail , tried sfc scannow it shows files been corrupted tried dsim online recovery again got error 87 opened my cbs when  i disconected hsd ans opened it from abother pc with antivirus and malware on spoted 70 pups and many trojans and tons of malware adware .. my all files got lcoked with .mpaj cant do nothing ive seen some rar files didnt get hit but mos txt cls pdf xlsx and otgee docyments got hit..  

My files like PLC program .gxw , PDF, .DWG, Solidworks files .sldprt .sldasm...... All of using on working, This feels so bad.

23 hours ago, Nick_tw said:

Your personal ID:
0219OIWojlj4840DU7AOi05iEURaVIw6MPDWz5NcyqDa1fD68NjKh

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu, and your ID is an online ID, so there is currently no way to decrypt your files. There is more information at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/

5 hours ago, fuad541 said:

my all files got lcoked with .mpaj

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu. If you have an offline ID, then once we can find the decryption key for this variant and add it to our database you should be able to recover your files. However, if you have an online ID (which is more likely) then it will not be possible to recover your files. There is more information at the following link:

Finally know how to get ransomware. ".mpaj"

From This way....

hxxps://crackerpie.net/crack?i=15702&s=tuneblade

Alert when Unzip with Avira, but no antivirus was installed before.......................

Edited by Elise
deactivated link

I am attacked by ransomware and major files extension encrypted to .MPAJ 

Whether virus name is .mpaj or any other name?

How to decrypt this files? 

I am a student and have faculty lecture of my upcoming exams. it is not working. i dont know what hacker will get from me. i will fail in my exam

please help me is there anyway to recover atleast few files by any DOS Command mode or anything?

10 hours ago, exam said:

I am a student and have faculty lecture of my upcoming exams. it is not working. i dont know what hacker will get from me. i will fail in my exam

please help me is there anyway to recover atleast few files by any DOS Command mode or anything?

My data also hacked. Same mpaj extension. 

17 hours ago, Nick_tw said:

Finally know how to get ransomware. ".mpaj"

From This way....

The only known method of distribution for the STOP/Djvu ransomware is pirated downloads. We already have access to download and analyze any variant we want to.

11 hours ago, exam said:

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu. If you have an offline ID, then once we can find the decryption key for this variant and add it to our database you should be able to recover your files. However, if you have an online ID (which is more likely) then it will not be possible to recover your files. There is more information at the following link:

41 minutes ago, Kiran2020 said:

My data also hacked. Same mpaj extension. 

On 4/16/2020 at 8:28 AM, GT500 said:

hey bro im ready to pay the ransom even though i despise it i have to pay it becouse i need the work extremely , i sont support it but i have to since i dont have a backup , am i guaranteed to get the software tho has anyone did it and got the software to deceypt ? first i will consult with you guys and i will write them an email and ask them for payment and stuf , wish me luck yall if i sucsceed ill givr yall the decryptor . 

11 hours ago, fuad541 said:

am i guaranteed to get the software tho has anyone did it and got the software to deceypt ?

From what I hear the criminals behind the STOP/Djvu ransomware do send out a working decrypter for those who pay. Obviously we can't guarantee that their decrypter will work, however they should at least send a valid private key.