Ransomware .lalo

Hi,

my laptop is infected ransomware 

how to decrypt ransomware ? 

I used emsisoft but it couldn't decrypt ransomware .lalo

please update emsisoft or guide me how to decrypt them

thanks in advance

ATTENTION!

Don't worry, you can return all your files!
All your files like photos, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key.
The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you.
This software will decrypt all your encrypted files.
What guarantees you have?
You can send one of your encrypted file from your PC and we decrypt it for free.
But we can decrypt only 1 file for free. File must not contain valuable information.
You can get and look video overview decrypt tool:
https://we.tl/t-oDZg08Mf5e
Price of private key and decrypt software is $980.
Discount 50% available if you contact us first 72 hours, that's price for you is $490.
Please note that you'll never restore your data without payment.
Check your e-mail "Spam" or "Junk" folder if you don't get answer more than 6 hours.

To get this software you need write on our e-mail:
[email protected]

Reserve e-mail address to contact us:
[email protected]

Your personal ID:
0220yiuduy6S5dMszoywRbv7ktRV6cYCgkrH8zFwPb5a9lDkUfCoDS

Im dealing with the same exactly situation, im desperate. Please tell me if yo can decrypt your file or some important information. 

Please update emsisoft!!
<thanks all of you!!!

9 hours ago, cemoi said:

Your personal ID:
0220yiuduy6S5dMszoywRbv7ktRV6cYCgkrH8zFwPb5a9lDkUfCoDS

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu, and your ID is an online ID, so there is currently no way to decrypt your files. There is more information at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/

4 hours ago, camaron33 said:

Im dealing with the same exactly situation, im desperate. Please tell me if yo can decrypt your file or some important information.

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu. If you have an offline ID, then once we can find the decryption key for this variant and add it to our database you should be able to recover your files. However, if you have an online ID (which is more likely) then it will not be possible to recover your files. There is more information at the following link:

I tried but its not possible right now.. i turned off the internet from my laptop and waiting for new version If the software 

No key for New Variant online ID: g2wX8MhD6m2THoOyYtEg7drgBgSmY4Ilfsn1oBgm
Notice: this ID appears to be an online ID, decryption is impossible

12 hours ago, jimmi said:

No key for New Variant online ID: g2wX8MhD6m2THoOyYtEg7drgBgSmY4Ilfsn1oBgm
Notice: this ID appears to be an online ID, decryption is impossible

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu, and your ID is an online ID, so there is currently no way to decrypt your files. There is more information at the following link:

19 hours ago, cemoi said:

I tried but its not possible right now.. i turned off the internet from my laptop and waiting for new version If the software 

Just keep trying once every week or two. Once we have the private key the decrypter should suddenly be able to decrypt your files.

• Like 1

Hi, i have the same problem, i have an offline ID. When you find the decyription key, how do i know? Where should i check for about finding the decyription key for .lalo ?

Hola, tengo el mismo problema el ransomware .lalo ha encryptado 40GB de mis archivos y por lo que investigue es casi imposible de desencryptarlo ya que cada uno de nosotros tiene una llave de descifrado online diferente, tuve que volver a instalar otro sistema operativo para volver a usar mi computadora, por favor si le encuentran solucion me gustaria que me lo comenten ya que tengo todos mis archivos en un disco duro externo incluido la nota de texto _readme.txt..

hi,

my laptop is infected ransomware 

how to decrypt ransomware ? 

I used emsisoft but it couldn't decrypt ransomware .lalo

please update emsisoft or guide me how to decrypt them

ATTENTION!

All your files like photos, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key.
The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you.
You can send one of your encrypted file from your PC and we decrypt it for free.
But we can decrypt only 1 file for free. File must not contain valuable information.
Discount 50% available if you contact us first 72 hours, that's price for you is $490.
Check your e-mail "Spam" or "Junk" folder if you don't get answer more than 6 hours.

[email protected]

[email protected]

Your personal ID:
0220yiuduy6S5diQ9RVxJd7o1Lwrq5uGtKaXtkqznegsTinmrfOlcp

20 hours ago, ibostani said:

Hi, i have the same problem, i have an offline ID. When you find the decyription key, how do i know? Where should i check for about finding the decyription key for .lalo ?

We usually recommend running the decrypter once every week or two, as once the private key has been added any files with the corresponding offline ID should be decrypted.

If you want to keep an eye on the BleepingComputer forum topic at the following link, then the developer who makes the STOP/Djvu decrypter will more than likely announce in that topic when he's added a private key for an offline ID:
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/671473/stop-ransomware-stop-puma-djvu-promo-drume-help-support-topic/

43 minutes ago, Rehan said:

same issue with me. please decrypt tools .lalo . thank you.

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu. If you have an offline ID, then once we can find the decryption key for this variant and add it to our database you should be able to recover your files. However, if you have an online ID (which is more likely) then it will not be possible to recover your files. There is more information at the following link:

if i have copies of the files before and after the virus hack

ex: i have a pdf file, an original copy and the copy with the virus 

can i send it, so you can get the key for pdf files 

i had an online ID also for this LALO virus 

emsisoft CAN YOU HELP ME????

On 5/9/2020 at 7:58 AM, Nouran said:

if i have copies of the files before and after the virus hack

ex: i have a pdf file, an original copy and the copy with the virus 

can i send it, so you can get the key for pdf files

That's not possible with newer variants of the STOP/Djvu ransomware. They use RSA keys.

sir, i am a student.

please help me ..my laptop has been infected with .lalo ransomware 

i don't know what to do.

please go through the ransom note and advice me a solution 

ATTENTION!

[email protected]

[email protected]

Your personal ID:
0220yiuduy6S5dUw0yhMfaC8hoFuHFSDMPEFh5hFIl3ATVf0H6YZn1

3 minutes ago, Nidheesh said:

Your personal ID:
0220yiuduy6S5dUw0yhMfaC8hoFuHFSDMPEFh5hFIl3ATVf0H6YZn1

can i copy and store the important infected files into an external drive..

for  future references...

.is there any possibility for a decryptor  tool which can decrypt files having an online ID in the distant future.!?

21 hours ago, Nidheesh said:

can i copy and store the important infected files into an external drive..

Our recommendation is to save a backup of your encrypted files and keep it in a safe place in case decryption is possible at some point in the future.

We also recommend keeping an eye on BleepingComputer's newsfeed, as they will usually report on new developments with ransomware decrypters:
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/

If you have an RSS feed reader, then they also have an RSS feed so that you don't have to manually check for news:
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/feed/

21 hours ago, Nidheesh said:

.is there any possibility for a decryptor  tool which can decrypt files having an online ID in the distant future.!?

If law enforcement is able to catch the criminals or otherwise gain access to their servers and release their private keys for use in decrypters, then we can add them to our database so that everyone can get their files back.

Can be helped to recover my files affected by .lalo virus. I managed to remove the virus but files are still encrypted

Personal ID:
0220yiuduy6S5dfYJedTbEHmhzLUx1vdrEht59774QaomZcbaNsut1

12 hours ago, Hiribae Swaleh said:

Personal ID:
0220yiuduy6S5dfYJedTbEHmhzLUx1vdrEht59774QaomZcbaNsut1

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu. Fortunately your ID is an offline ID, however we don't yet have the private key for it. I recommend running the decrypter once every week or two so that you can see when we've been able to add the private key for your variant.

There is more information at the following link:

21 hours ago, rockitude said:

Personal ID: 3C2-421-0B2

That's not an ID from the STOP/Djvu ransomware.

Do you have any ransom notes on your computer? If so, can you attach them to a reply for me to take a look at?

Edited by GT500
Fixed typo.

Can be helped to recover my files affected by .lalo virus. I managed to remove the virus but files are still encrypted

please help me!!!

ATTENTION!

[email protected]

[email protected]

Your personal ID:
0220yiuduy6S5dCduzbAgwRQTaOPVsWyWlOyf2RiDtJcYZvbo3z5H7

14 hours ago, Rahim1996 said:

Your personal ID:
0220yiuduy6S5dCduzbAgwRQTaOPVsWyWlOyf2RiDtJcYZvbo3z5H7