hello guys
please help me my files are decrypted by NPSK and after removed the virus I used Emsisoft decrypted tool it says (((( No key for New Variant online ID   )))) but it could decrypts some of my JPG files !!!!!!

I mean , what to do ???????

17 hours ago, Noha said:

please help me my files are decrypted by NPSK and after removed the virus I used Emsisoft decrypted tool it says (((( No key for New Variant online ID   )))) but it could decrypts some of my JPG files !!!!!!

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu. If you have an offline ID, then once we can find the decryption key for this variant and add it to our database you should be able to recover your files. However, if you have an online ID (which is more likely) then it will not be possible to recover your files. There is more information at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/

It's possible for different files to have different ID's, so if some of your files were decrypted then they must have had offline ID's. The decrypter will tell you which files have offline ID's and which files have online ID's.

12 hours ago, Noha said:

thanks for your reply .. but I couldn't get back my files yet ????  there's no decryption tool could work with my files ?? what ca I do ?? plz help me 

Your files have an online ID. There's no way to decrypt them.

13 hours ago, Noha said:

It must be any way to decrypt them  

Yes. It requires the private key for your files. Only the criminals have those.

8 hours ago, Noha said:

But it could decrypt some of my JPG files !! How that happened !!! 

It's possible that some of your files had an offline ID. This can happen if the ransomware was originally unable to connect to its command and control servers, started encrypting files with an offline public key, and they was later able to connect to its servers and get an online public key and online ID.