Ram. Medi

My all files is encrypted please help sir and medam

I am not able to decrypt my files even after using the STOP djvu, I don't know why it is not working on these files because rest of the files are decrypted successfully but this 10-15GB data is nor decrypting.

7 hours ago, Ram. Medi said:

Please sir help

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu. If you have an offline ID, then once we can find the decryption key for this variant and add it to our database you should be able to recover your files. However, if you have an online ID (which is more likely) then it will not be possible to recover your files. There is more information at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/

6 hours ago, Piyush said:

I am not able to decrypt my files even after using the STOP djvu, I don't know why it is not working on these files because rest of the files are decrypted successfully but this 10-15GB data is nor decrypting.

With no information about the ransomware your computer is infected with, I could only speculate as to why the decrypter isn't working.