Batman

The difference between home and business plan

Dear Support,

I would like to know the difference between these two options, "Basic remote management via MyEmsisoft" at Home plan and "Full remote management via Cloud Console" at business plan.

Can you explain?

I don't believe that any differences in MyEmsisoft workspace features have been announced yet for different types of licenses, however I will verify this with QA.

3 hours ago, GT500 said:

I don't believe that any differences in MyEmsisoft workspace features have been announced yet for different types of licenses, however I will verify this with QA.

If there are no any difference between Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home and Emsisoft Business Security, Do our customers have to buy Emsisoft Business Security?

As far as workspace features go, Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home and Emsisoft Business Security do currently have the same features. Keep in mind that this may change in the future, and that Emsisoft Business Security is required for server editions of Windows (Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home won't activate on servers).

We're taking our time changing the feature sets in order to give everyone a chance to adopt the appropriate licensing before we do so, that way customers who require business features aren't left on legacy licenses that don't include those features when we do implement the changes.