So after 3 years since my files were encrypted with losers ransomware I'm taking another try to find a solution for this thing. Do you know if anybody decrypted the ransomware? For some reason when I try to use cryptON emisoft decoder, it says I need to drag both files on decriptor, which I do. Would really appreciate the help, I have like 1TB of data (my whole life photos and s**t)

Losers Ransomware

First attach a ransom note and several encrypted files to your message.

Do not change anything, do not edit, do not attach the files that you have already tried to decrypt.

Hello,

I too have been waiting 3 years for a decryption to the (.losers) ransomware and discovered this thread.  Is there presently a realistic  chance  for recovery at this time?  Not ready to give up on this. Requested files attached.  Thanks so much for your time.

Paolo

HOWTODECRYPTFILES.html 223.jpg.losers 2003292_2L.jpg.losers Sketch_of_a_French_Empire_style_clock._Bacchus.jpg.losers

21 hours ago, Paolo Bardi said:

I too have been waiting 3 years for a decryption to the (.losers) ransomware and discovered this thread.

The ransomware that encrypted your files is Cry36. There is no known way to decrypt your files without getting the private key from the criminals who made/distributed the ransomware.

21 hours ago, Paolo Bardi said:

Is there presently a realistic  chance  for recovery at this time?

If law enforcement is able to catch the criminals or otherwise gain access to their servers and release their private keys for use in decrypters, then we can create a decrypter for this ransomware. Unfortunately it's already been several years, and this hasn't happened yet, so there's no way to know when or if it will.

7 hours ago, Paolo Bardi said:

Thank you for your reply GT500.  I really appreciate the status update.

You're welcome.