pratit

Help hit by .SQPC virus, won't able to open any file.

Hi.

Today when i opened my laptop, i found that my antivirus is turned off and all the files went blank. When i check properties of all files it shows .sqpc extensions and all folders contains _readme file demanding money to get my files back.

I googled it to find what it is exactly and found emsisoft website. i followed each step provided by you and used decryptor tools by emsisoft but it won'thelp me to retrieve even a single file.

please help me to retrieve my very important document.

PFA

Same problem here. All files infected by .sqpc. Have tried every software including emsisoft but with no success. My readme file ID ends with t1. emsisoft ought to have been successful. Can anyone guide me to use emsisoft properly.

I got it too. I hope someone come up with a solution for this. it looks pretty serious because they keep the key on the cloud, they said.

16 hours ago, Manzoor said:

My readme file ID ends with t1. emsisoft ought to have been successful.

This can be successful after the decryptor receives the decryption key. It does not depend on the speed of work of the developers. 

This key is first bought from ransomware, i.e. Someone paid a ransom and provide the key to the developers.

Only then can the decryptor be able to decrypt the files.

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu. If you have an offline ID, then once we can find the decryption key for this variant and add it to our database you should be able to recover your files. However, if you have an online ID (which is more likely) then it will not be possible to recover your files. There is more information at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/

20 hours ago, Manzoor said:

My readme file ID ends with t1. emsisoft ought to have been successful.

This is a new enough variant that we wouldn't have the private key yet. For those with an offline ID, I recommend running the decrypter once every week or two so that you can see when we've had a chance to add it to our database.

10 hours ago, tenpaz said:

Video files and mp3 are easily recovered.

As long as they are large enough, that should be correct. There will be some missing data at the beginning of each file, however that might not be noticeable with videos.

i have same SQPC files and t1 in end of ID

However, this version did not solve my problem😰

19 hours ago, a.p said:

i have same SQPC files and t1 in end of ID

However, this version did not solve my problem😰

Only certain large files can be recovered this way, and you may need to use a file repair or recovery software on them to get them to work again. For videos, VLC Media Player may be able to repair some of them.

I forget to say

decrypter show this error

"the remote name could not be resolved"

what it means?

please help me

what can i do?

18 hours ago, a.p said:

"the remote name could not be resolved"

what it means?

It usually means there was a DNS error that prevented the decrypter from resolving the IP address of our server.

Are you able to visit https://decrypter.emsisoft.com/ in your web browser?

yes of course 

I test decrypter today and see this text message for every file (mp3,video & etc

No key for New Variant offline ID: 0KLrVHeAVnIO5BGYK4AZAam9bU1YcAOZPzSigbt1
Notice: this ID appears be an offline ID, decryption MAY be possible in the future.

15 minutes ago, a.p said:

Notice: this ID appears be an offline ID, decryption MAY be possible in the future.

Yes, that's right. Decryption will be possible when there is a key for this variant in the Emsisoft Decryptor.
But before this time, your PC must be completely secure, otherwise it may undergo different files encryption, which cannot be decrypted.

17 hours ago, a.p said:

I'm looking forward hopefully  to a new update in the coming weeks.

We're waiting for a victim of this variant of the STOP/Djvu ransomware whose files have the offline ID to pay the ransomware and donate the decrypter the criminals send them to us so that we can extract the private key. Unfortunately there's no way to know when that will happen, so we can't give you an ETA.