Susanto

GlobeImposter 2.0 .SATANA files

Hello, currently we are facing GlobeImposter 2.0 Attack which encrypt our files into .SATANA files.

We have seen to conclusion that no decryption processes were possible without the key from Criminal.

We need suggest for third company who can assist for paying the ransom (we have tried CoveWare, Kroll)

Normally we would recommend CoveWare. Unfortunately I don't have a list of other legitimate companies that can assist you with paying the ransom, however I will ask our malware analysts if they are familiar with any others.

11 hours ago, GT500 said:

Normally we would recommend CoveWare

I sent victims to Coveware many times, but those who wrote the answer said that pay for mediation is too expensive. Maybe by the standards of dollar cash in the US this amount is small, but in terms of the monetary unit of many other countries, this amount is too large.
I wanted to check this information, but did not find it on the official website. I would like to know the specific interest rate or what replaces it, so that I can inform the victims specifically.

3 hours ago, Amigo-A said:

I sent victims to Coveware many times, but those who wrote the answer said that pay for mediation is too expensive.

Coveware is technically a service for businesses, and the prices they charge are set accordingly.

On 5/18/2020 at 11:27 PM, Susanto said:

We need suggest for third company who can assist for paying the ransom (we have tried CoveWare, Kroll)

Unfortunately our malware analysts don't seem to know any other companies that aren't shady. There are a number of them that will pay the ransom and lie to you, claiming they cracked the encryption themselves, and then charge you at least several times the cost of the ransom for their services.