Batman

Support at the weekend

Hi

You don't any answers to support request at the weekend (sometimes for 3 days). Is it justified for a security company like Emsisoft? Malware and the hackers sleep at the weekend!

https://www.emsisoft.com/en/company/about/
Today, Emsisoft is headquartered in New Zealand but maintains a global presence through local teams across all time zones. Malware doesn’t sleep, and nor do we.

i've just sent them a feedback to this address: [email protected]
it might answer your case as well, i might share their response to the feedback if there be any.

but Emsisoft have started offering Chat Support as well recently, and it's available most of the times during weekends in my experience.
for the email support i had a response always within 24hours ( i'll send the email from my.emsisoft.com tho, if chat is not available )

i've sent a feedback anyway we'll probably have an answer.

at the end don't forget Emsisoft Behavior Blocker is there for us 24/7 and it's so d**n strong ;)

well i just had a response from someone in Quality Assurance: 

Thank you for your feedback we do appreciate this

Although we have a 24hr response time, in many cases our response is much faster.
I got your point and  i have forwarded your email to the head of support.

first response from Emsisoft support for me, in most of the cases took almost 16-18 hours. not sure why i'm not between those many cases
maybe they response faster if you email the problem to them and not through my.emsisoft.com 
not sure but at least the Head of Support is going to hear this

8 hours ago, Batman said:

You don't any answers to support request at the weekend (sometimes for 3 days). Is it justified for a security company like Emsisoft? Malware and the hackers sleep at the weekend!

Some of our support representatives will answer support requests via e-mail or live chat on the weekends just to make sure that there isn't a backlog of questions waiting to be answered, and there are times that I do that on the forums as well (although I don't do it every weekend).

5 hours ago, Mr.Pr said:

maybe they response faster if you email the problem to them and not through my.emsisoft.com

If you're sending the e-mail through the chat app available at my.emsisoft.com then it sends an e-mail to the same system we handle e-mail support from. That system is manned almost 24 hours a day, however if there is a higher volume of support requests coming in then that will slow down response times.