kashangb

Mado virus files now finally decrypted, Thanks Emsisoft

My files was encrypted by mado (STOP Djvu) ransomware on 01/04/2020 and i tried to decrypt my files every week but that time decryption key was not found by emsisoft so i kept trying every week and now on 17/05/2020 the emsisoft deryptor decrypted all my files around 800gb data, Thanks a lot to them for their hard work.😊

• I request to all those who are getting their files decrypted to kindly motivate and support the developer of this software who fight these ransomware terrorist, support this soldier by donating whatever money you can donate, below is the link of developer profile you can donate there.

he developer who made the decrypter also maintains the ID Ransomware website, and he takes donations via Patreon if anyone would like to support him:
https://www.patreon.com/demonslay335

bien, muchas gracias por la informacion, dispongo de un equipo que esta infectado conese ransomware sera cuestion de probar la funcionalidad del desencriptador, muchas gracias, saludos desde Argentina

20 hours ago, kashangb said:

he developer who made the decrypter also maintains the ID Ransomware website, and he takes donations via Patreon if anyone would like to support him:

Correct, this is the Patreon page for the developer who created the decrypter and maintains ID Ransomware.

On 5/20/2020 at 3:21 PM, kashangb said:

My files was encrypted by mado (STOP Djvu) ransomware on 01/04/2020 and i tried to decrypt my files every week but that time decryption key was not found by emsisoft so i kept trying every week and now on 17/05/2020 the emsisoft deryptor decrypted all my files around 800gb data, Thanks a lot to them for their hard work.😊

• I request to all those who are getting their files decrypted to kindly motivate and support the developer of this software who fight these ransomware terrorist, support this soldier by donating whatever money you can donate, below is the link of developer profile you can donate there.

Wow, that’s good to hear. May I ask if your files were encrypted by an offline or an online ID? Mine was encrypted by an online ID the other day.☹️☹️

7 minutes ago, cybermetric said:

His files were encrypted by an offline key. The Emsisoft decrypter cannot recover files encrypted by .mado with an online key.

Is that applicable to all the other variants?☹️The ransomware that has encrypted my files were that of the variant “.koti” with an online key.

2 hours ago, teddyber_21 said:

Is that applicable to all the other variants?☹️The ransomware that has encrypted my files were that of the variant “.koti” with an online key.

No. It applies to all of the 'new djvu' variants which first appeared in the middle of August 2019, almost all of which have 4 letter extensions. That would include the latest, .koti

• Thanks 1

only offline key files can be decrypted,

for those whose files are encrypted with online keys they have to wait until the hacker is arrested by cops, then emsisoft will get all keys from hackers pc and will add to decryptor, waiting time is unknown so just pray and wait.

10 hours ago, kashangb said:

there is no option to edit post

It should be at the bottom of your post, on the left side.