Sign in to follow this  
andrewek

Emsisoft and Windows 10 May Update (2004)

Hello all!

The release of a new version of Windows.
Please tell me if the Emsisoft plans compatibility with this version and at what stage is development?
Of course, if this is not a trade secret!

If I'm not mistaken, so far only Kaspersky Lab has announced full support and compatibility with Windows 2004?

9 hours ago, andrewek said:

Hello all!

The release of a new version of Windows.
Please tell me if the Emsisoft plans compatibility with this version and at what stage is development?
Of course, if this is not a trade secret!

If I'm not mistaken, so far only Kaspersky Lab has announced full support and compatibility with Windows 2004?

I am posting this from my Win 2004 machine with EAM installed. I even installed 2004 with EAM running.

It was done from an iso as a upgrade.

No problems at all for me.

• Like 1

We've already done testing with EAM on the 2020 May Update (2004) for Windows 10, and it should work normally on that new feature update.

• Like 1

Hi!

Here is how! clear!
Thank you so much! This is good to hear!
Although, my system does not "see" this update when searching through Windows Updates 😔
So, you can be calm in terms of compatibility!🙂

19 hours ago, andrewek said:

Although, my system does not "see" this update when searching through Windows Updates 😔

Microsoft likes to roll out feature updates slowly over the course of many months, so you may not see it show up in Windows Update right away.

Hello!

Yes thank you!

I'm in no hurry to receive this update!
In addition, I have a Conexant audio driver in the system - and there are still problems with them in the new version of Windows (as they say)🙄

On 6/1/2020 at 1:03 AM, andrewek said:

In addition, I have a Conexant audio driver in the system - and there are still problems with them in the new version of Windows (as they say)🙄

Microsoft has a tendency to block new feature updates from installing if they're not compatible with a driver or other software that's on your system, so hopefully once they get those issues worked out you'll see it pop up in Windows Update.