Bvrvish

Encrypted with .covm extension,Is there any solution for online variant.

All my files converted to .covm extension. Using Decryption tool It says key is online variant and impossible to decrypt *Can I hope,that files may decrypt in future or should I lose the hope of recovery in future* Kindly give your suggestion.

There's the possibility that law enforcement may be able to catch the criminals or otherwise gain access to their servers and release their database of private keys for use in decrypters. In case this happens I recommend keeping a backup of your encrypted files so that you have them in a safe place. 

19 hours ago, Bvrvish said:

All my files converted to .covm extension. Using Decryption tool It says key is online variant and impossible to decrypt *Can I hope,that files may decrypt in future or should I lose the hope of recovery in future* Kindly give your suggestion.

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu. If you have an offline ID, then once we can find the decryption key for this variant and add it to our database you should be able to recover your files. However, if you have an online ID (which is more likely) then it will not be possible to recover your files. There is more information at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/