Sign in to follow this  
Eloy Olivares

Infected PC won't let me install your software

I have a PC that got infected yesterday, the screen went black, so shut it down, and when turn it back on, it will get to a point where it almosy hang, notice in task manager A LOT of process open, like CMD.EXE, SORT.EXE and others with numbers 123456789.EXE, even if I close them with the Task Manager can't be able to install your software, so I used my wife laptop and install it on it (i bought one seat), and took the HDD of my computer to see if it can clean it, BUT, the d**n lap die just in the middle of scanning, and now it just won't turn on... so now I have my own PC which is the one I want to clean, but won't let me, I manage to enter the PC on safe mode with network connections, and I am writing this from this computer, so My Question is, can I install and clean my PC on safe mode, and Can I use the seat from the laptop even tho not use, or do I have to buy a new one??? please help!

27 minutes ago, Eloy Olivares said:

HOW DO I INSTALL IT???

Why did you try to download the crack my friend :( .

next time always purchase the software

I bought the software!!! read my post... I say I bought one SEAT!!

Ok, so I use another HDD, install windows, and download the software, but now it says STEP 3 ERROR 577... somthing about a digital singal...

Any one can help instead of judging???

39 minutes ago, Eloy Olivares said:

Why it won't install??? Anyone?

ok ok , so login in safe mode , and delete all the viruses.(it will work for sure) , once you do that , create a backup of all your encrypted software and store it safely, because you are infected by an online key , and the decryptor of online key is not possible until and unless the police or  the FBI does not find the hackers and release their database of private keys! 

because you are infected by an online key

How you know that? where is info on that???

I managed to install it by pressing F8 and select an option about sign drivers, don't remember the whole thing... now is scanning the drive!

5 hours ago, john lee said:

ok ok , so login in safe mode , and delete all the viruses.(it will work for sure) , once you do that , create a backup of all your encrypted software and store it safely, because you are infected by an online key , and the decryptor of online key is not possible until and unless the police or  the FBI does not find the hackers and release their database of private keys! 

Please note that we prefer only authorized helpers to make recommendations.

11 hours ago, Eloy Olivares said:

Can I use the seat from the laptop even tho not use, or do I have to buy a new one???

If the seat on your license key has not been used, then you can use it on any Windows computer you want, as long as it has Windows 7 Service Pack 1 or newer installed on it (with the latest Windows Updates installed). Just keep in mind that a single license seat can only be used on one computer at a time.

11 hours ago, Eloy Olivares said:

all my files have kkll at the end... is that encrypted???

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu. If you have an offline ID, then once we can find the decryption key for this variant and add it to our database you should be able to recover your files. However, if you have an online ID (which is more likely) then it will not be possible to recover your files. There is more information at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/

2 hours ago, Eloy Olivares said:

How you know that? where is info on that???

He can't actually know that, since you haven't posted your ID here and also haven't posted the output from our STOP/Djvu decrypter.

File: F:\EAGLE-7.7.0\PSU_PS4_ADP_160ER_AAA.pdf.kkll
No key for New Variant online ID: qV0nAbWcsw4aEJSXrSSjlF0dt8zAMHlI6OvsrRF5
Notice: this ID appears to be an online ID, decryption is impossible

So, I do not have a chance??? good thing is, it didnt hit ALL my files, some are safe!!! bad thing ones important ones did...

On 6/6/2020 at 9:00 PM, Eloy Olivares said:

So, I do not have a chance???

We can't decrypt your files without the private key for your ID, and only the criminals have the private keys.