Win 10 2004 EAM 10209

I have nothing in quarantine.

However I can right-click inside the window and save a text file called quarantine.txt which contains...nothing :)

Just now, Frank H said:

which is correct :P

True...but all other options are greyed out apart from add file.

Please send me a prize:)

thanks !

if you want to apply for the title 'Bugbounty hunter' and earn some money,  you will have to read this: https://www.emsisoft.com/en/company/bugbounty/

You then will have to deal with Fabian and i can assure you that you will like me more than you already do.

good luck !

I can only offer you this; 🌻

Thank you for the prize !!

I won't bother applying for any money from the bug bounty as Fabian already owes me thousands of pounds:lol:

39 minutes ago, stapp said:

I have nothing in quarantine.

Nothing?  I don't unpack anything that comes into the house for several weeks, until I'm sure it's safe to touch.  I hope you're being careful enough...

24 minutes ago, JeremyNicoll said:

I don't unpack anything that comes into the house for several weeks, until I'm sure it's safe to touch.

it would be be hard to buy something via an online shop then :P

1 hour ago, Frank H said:

it would be be hard to buy something via an online shop then :P

Everything is bought online, as I can't go to shops.  I've changed what I buy to make things as safe as I can.  More tinned food etc, as it can sit untouched for weeks.  Much less fresh food as it has to be refrigerated or frozen for storage (but virus on refrigerated things is viable for a while*, and freezing doesn't 'kill' it either so it's just as potentially dangerous when dug out of a freezer as when it went in, as far as I know**).  No fruit/veg unless it'll be cooked.  There's a few items (eg milk) that are definitely a problem; I more or less trust the milk itself (packaged industrially) but when it comes I normally freeze it immediately, deferring the worry of getting at the milk itself until I'm alert days/weeks later.   Stuff in tins, bottles etc gets put aside for several weeks.  Parcels etc are put to one side.  Most letters too.  If one arrives that I can tell needs immediate attention, I'll carefully get the letter out of the envelope (& throw that out) and into a transparent A4 polypocket so it can be handled safely, but everything else waits.  If I accidentally touch my clothes with a possibly infected item or hand, the whole lot goes in the washing machine.  I also do sorting (of eg arriving grocery orders) outside the house (because it all arrives jumbled up and I need eg to get all the tins together).   Paranoid?  Maybe, but I've been ill for more than 20 years and while life is not great, I'd prefer to stay alive.

* - I'm sure I read somewhere that to maximise viability of swab samples taken from possibly infected people, those samples are transferred to labs at the sorts of temperatures that domestic refrigerators run at.  At   https://covid19.nj.gov/faqs/coronavirus-information/about-novel-coronavirus-2019/will-the-coronavirus-survive-in-the-refrigerator-or-freezer-u21gz2n7br it says "... at 4 degrees C, or 40 degrees F, and 20% relative humidity, more than two thirds of the viruses survived for 28 days".

** - don't virology labs store virus samples frozen for future research?

(Sorry for dragging things off-topic.)