Nagendra Chaudhary

Request for decrypt my file online key

the following error comes when run the program decrypt_STOPDjvu version1.0.0.4 ======================== File: D:\Hi Slider 1.0.3\licence.docx.lalo No key for New Variant online ID: XtDOZxAZdjV3qkst3yoir4j40qU9Y4q0WAmGpAuU Notice: this ID appears to be an online ID, decryption is impossible File: D:\Hi Slider 1.0.3\license.txt.lalo No key for New Variant online ID:...
  •  

New STOP (Djvu) variants are impossible to decrypt without paying the criminals for that victim’s specific private key if infected by an ONLINE KEY....these keys are unique and randomly generated in a secure manner. ONLINE ID's for new STOP (Djvu) variants are not supported by the Emsisoft Decryptor. If infected with an ONLINE ID, the Emsisoft Decryptor will indicate there is "no key" for this variant under the Results Tab and note it is impossible to decrypt.

No key for New Variant online ID ***************************

Notice: this ID appears to be an online ID. decryption is impossible

There is more information in the Emsisoft STOP/Djvu Decryptor FAQs:.

19 hours ago, Nagendra Chaudhary said:

No key for New Variant online ID: XtDOZxAZdjV3qkst3yoir4j40qU9Y4q0WAmGpAuU
Notice: this ID appears to be an online ID, decryption is impossible

This isn't an error message.

On 8/22/2020 at 1:23 AM, Dastageer said:

Please help me I can't decrypt my file because emsisoft decryptor cannot decrypt and says that online key decryption is impossible.

Assuming this is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu ransomware, if you have an offline ID, then once we can find the decryption key for this variant and add it to our database you should be able to recover your files. However, if you have an online ID (which is more likely) then it will not be possible to recover your files. There is more information at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/

22 hours ago, md sholeman said:

emisoft decrypto stop djvu error online id.no decryptor..... plz help me

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu. If you have an offline ID, then once we can find the decryption key for this variant and add it to our database you should be able to recover your files. However, if you have an online ID (which is more likely) then it will not be possible to recover your files. There is more information at the following link:

18 hours ago, Art4620 said:

No key for New Variant online ID: pBa8GIu0dOGuuKYlzpPUqXKAyi2sfKAL1trBXMaX
Notice: this ID appears to be an online ID, decryption is impossible

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu, and your ID is an online ID, so there is currently no way to decrypt your files. There is more information at the following link:

16 hours ago, Nadhim said:

Can you help me to decrypt my files while they were encrypt online ID. there extension were (.vari), please can you help me?

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu. If you have an offline ID, then once we can find the decryption key for this variant and add it to our database you should be able to recover your files. However, if you have an online ID (which is more likely) then it will not be possible to recover your files. There is more information at the following link:

Hello, I was attacked by a ransomware as well like on august when I was trying to download a pirate game version to test it and see if I like it or not. My ransomware has the .oonn extension on a good amount of my personal files, at least I stop it from continuing because I notice, the program that was used to get the game download link was active and keep popping on the task bar and disappearing. So I went to task manager and ended all of the unknow stuff that was running and see it coming back so I went to the folder location and deleted, that work. So yeah, I spend a couple of week Investigating on how to decrypt my stuff but no luck. I found out that my ransomware has an online key, so at the moment I will wait for Emsisoft to figure out how to decrypt them. I really hope in a near future I can get my files back, I have really old important files that I have no backup of them nowhere else, and no opportunity of getting it again. 

So I hope no one else falls in to this annoying malware or whatever is categorized as.... Good Luck! and I hope everyone can get there files again! :)

13 hours ago, Jothan said:

I really hope in a near future I can get my files back, I have really old important files that I have no backup of them nowhere else, and no opportunity of getting it again.

If law enforcement is able to catch the criminals or otherwise gain access to their servers and release their private keys for use in decrypters, then we can add them to our database so that everyone can get their files back.

Our recommendation is to save a backup of your encrypted files and keep it in a safe place in case decryption is possible at some point in the future.

We also recommend keeping an eye on BleepingComputer's newsfeed, as they will usually report on new developments with ransomware decrypters:
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/

If you have an RSS feed reader, then they also have an RSS feed so that you don't have to manually check for news:
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/feed/

1 hour ago, Sivakumar said:

Online key id decrypter available,i have coding if u want ping me not a free version only paid version whatsapp - ***********

This is a scam. Please do not contact this person.

• Haha 1