marcoscovre

Help with StopDJVU variant

Hi, about a year ago the masok variant crypted my files. This week I discover the ransomware decryptor that works fine with the files that I have some of the originals.

But I have some photos with the .nef and .dng extension that i didn't have one original file to submit to the database.

Someone has a advice for me?

tks

Marcos

3 hours ago, marcoscovre said:

But I have some photos with the .nef and .dng extension that i didn't have one original file to submit to the database.

Someone has a advice for me?

Did you share any of those files with anyone else? Did you upload them to a website or file sharing service, burn them to a CD or DVD, copy them to a USB hard drive or flash drive, or perhaps copy them to other devices (phones, tablets, etc)?

If after deleting files the memory SD-card was not overwritten, then you can try to restore these files using recovery programs.

Unfortunately without file pairs there's nothing we can do.

11 hours ago, marcoscovre said:

And if I have the file, one  file has 25mb, much larger than the 8mb supported to upload.

If you have file pairs that exceed the 8 MB upload limit, then you can ZIP them and send them to me, and we can add them for you.