Alpar

.USAM file extension for decrypt

Hy yesterday i'we got my whole pc infected, all my files are crypted with a so called .USAM extension i have tried the STOP Djvu decryptor by Emisoft but it seems like its not working.

On every single file i'm getting this repsonse
No key for New Variant online ID: 6scBDDYjkK44nq7edmp9D8vALTTV1kiAsjCxNnoN
Notice: this ID appears to be an online ID, decryption is impossible

Is there any way you could help me fix it? Thanks in advance!

15 minutes ago, Alpar said:

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu, and your ID is an online ID, so there is currently no way to decrypt your files. There is more information at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/

17 hours ago, Alpar said:

Any idea when will a decryptor be available? 

We already have one. It needs private keys, which only the criminals have.

my laptop also infected by djvu virus..... usam file extension....i already remove the virus but all my files end with usam extension...i hope you can decrypt this thing ....thanks in advance!!

Encrypted files and a ransom notes from extortionists need to be saved, it is possible that the files can be decrypted in the future.

• Like 1

Hy yesterday i'we got my whole pc infected, all my files are crypted with a so called .USAM extension i have tried the STOP Djvu decryptor by Emisoft but it seems like its not working. On every single file i'm getting this repsonse

On 6/18/2020 at 2:10 AM, Jayson said:

my laptop also infected by djvu virus..... usam file extension....i already remove the virus but all my files end with usam extension...i hope you can decrypt this thing ....thanks in advance!!

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu. If you have an offline ID, then once we can find the decryption key for this variant and add it to our database you should be able to recover your files. However, if you have an online ID (which is more likely) then it will not be possible to recover your files. There is more information at the following link:

1 hour ago, SHIVU said:

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu, and your ID is an online ID, so there is currently no way to decrypt your files. There is more information at the following link:

Hello there. My computer. Usam extension infected. It has offline ID. Is there any work on this? When can you help? 

My PC is infected with .usam ransomware, but it's encrypted with offline key which is ending with t1 can anyone help me with this

17 hours ago, Burak said:

Hello there. My computer. Usam extension infected. It has offline ID. Is there any work on this? When can you help? 

12 hours ago, Pratik said:

My PC is infected with .usam ransomware, but it's encrypted with offline key which is ending with t1 can anyone help me with this

@Burak and @Pratik this is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu, and we do not yet have the private key for its offline ID. Once we do, it should be possible for both of you to decrypt your files. I recommend running the decrypter once every week or two so that you can see when we've been able to add the private key for your variant.

There is more information at the following link:

hi, even my laptop has got infected. i want only to recover one folder which is my vb project folder. I will loose my job without this project, please some one try to help me. it show in the text file that "Your personal ID:
0233yiuduy6S5diob529hfGVkFw6NYttO9lVzFaQlmQbzZJ23bDTDj"

On 6/20/2020 at 8:08 PM, [email protected] said:

This worked for me....

Couple of my systems which got effected yesterday... we got one of them decrypted using your tool yesterday..but today while trying to recover the other system which are LAN connected , infected both the systems now..while we tried your tool today..we r getting below message...

No key for New Variant online ID: hDt3k4jljDSbk5hgO9EwyKFox0SpiIvYMESvQsTL

Can you please help us to resolve the issue??? Thanks in advance.

On 6/20/2020 at 7:29 AM, GT500 said:

@Burak and @Pratik this is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu, and we do not yet have the private key for its offline ID. Once we do, it should be possible for both of you to decrypt your files. I recommend running the decrypter once every week or two so that you can see when we've been able to add the private key for your variant.

hi, I posted yesterday about the ransomware attack happened  to in my laptop. I was trying so hard to get my files back. but no way so far. since it shows "this ID appears to be an online ID, decryption is impossible", it is clear that my id is an online one. so is this mean I will never get a chance from your software to decrypt  my files in the future ? 

hi , yesterday my laptop infected usam file/ransomnote 

have tried the STOP Djvu decryptor by Emisoft but it seems like its not working.

please help me recovering .usam file 

No key for New Variant online ID: mHsMMaDXIQqeA5vPWllaEGYI8FnwNKnW6m5FTUoa 

On 6/20/2020 at 9:59 AM, GT500 said:

My pc has also been attacked with the same .usam  ransomware. I tried removing it with malwarebytes. emsisoft decryption tool could not identify it. could you help with a way to decrypt affected files?

my ID is shown as :      0233yiuduy6S5dBcsgNLbZJQhJURNirOmFp2Ytw0IocM0BFqBISNZy 

I have also  got my whole pc infected, all my files are crypted with a so called .USAM extension i have tried the STOP Djvu decryptor by Emisoft but it seems like its not working.

On 6/20/2020 at 3:01 AM, munirahmmod said:

my file extension .usam and emsisoft not even decrypted a single PDF file. Is there any one get result with the .usam decrypting?

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu. If you have an offline ID, then once we can find the decryption key for this variant and add it to our database you should be able to recover your files. However, if you have an online ID (which is more likely) then it will not be possible to recover your files. There is more information at the following link:

On 6/21/2020 at 3:46 AM, Ranga said:

hi, even my laptop has got infected. i want only to recover one folder which is my vb project folder. I will loose my job without this project, please some one try to help me. it show in the text file that "Your personal ID:
0233yiuduy6S5diob529hfGVkFw6NYttO9lVzFaQlmQbzZJ23bDTDj"

On 6/21/2020 at 10:15 AM, tayyab Hussain said:

My pc is injected by .Usam virus please help me for decrypt my Data .i have many Auido,Mp4 ,Mkv Or Jpg File...i have id on text .........

On 6/21/2020 at 12:23 PM, sritaruni said:

On 6/22/2020 at 12:17 PM, bhargavk said:

can you please help me in recovering .usam files?

22 hours ago, Toro said:

No key for New Variant online ID: mHsMMaDXIQqeA5vPWllaEGYI8FnwNKnW6m5FTUoa 

5 hours ago, donisori said:

ID : 0233yiuduy6S5dyaDgJiVeDrYK2rrKtvMD3qhfOQXqxfrJmUhnXi5e

21 hours ago, sritaruni said:

Can you please let know if this is an online or an offline ID?

0233yiuduy6S5dj9BKbn37NhEkGO48hyIcAZJXvBIEZrvzXG1yyPt1

That's an offline ID.

41 minutes ago, maulana said:

.usam ransomeware.I need to decrypt my file,can anyone suggest me the way to recover my file

from your reply we came to know that below id an offline ID

Used your tool to decrypt and getting below message

Can you please clarify on the same????

19 hours ago, sritaruni said:

from your reply we came to know that below id an offline ID

Used your tool to decrypt and getting below message

Can you please clarify on the same????

You have more than one ID. This can happen if the ransomware is unable to connect to its command and control servers when it starts encrypting your files, but then manages to connect later on and obtain a randomly generated ID and public key.

The decrypter will tell you the ID for each encrypted file, so you'll be able to see which files are recoverable and which ones aren't.

17 hours ago, luisal1985 said:

Your personal ID:
0233yiuduy6S5d49CddVXKhA5zy1xMM8G6KgjUJbljnlUykL4eoQIp

I would like to know what type of ID is?

It's an online ID.