Toma

How can I download OA anew after a windows upgrade

I can access my 'account' for Emsi soft Anti Virus, but the final route to download a copy of the Anti Virus after an upgrade to Win.7 lost me everything including passwords, a download is not open to me! There HAS to be a simple way for existing customers to download without waiting for an E mail from Tech Support. Tech support must be fed up doing this pointless exercise day after day. Virtually all my other software offer a simple route to download afresh. Now, if there is a way... please let me know

I am in the same situation with my Online Armor Firewall. I need a new download, but access is not available.

PLEASE address this for all your loyal customers.

Tom.

Yes it's the full version (with OA anyways, I believe Anti-malware's installer works the same way from what I've read). The OA installer is for all versions. You just choose the version you want during installation and then enter your license key when prompted. For OA at least you'll likely also need to log in to the User Area and reset your key to allow it to install on a new O/S.

Yes it's the full version (with OA anyways, I believe Anti-malware's installer works the same way from what I've read). The OA installer is for all versions. You just choose the version you want during installation and then enter your license key when prompted. For OA at least you'll likely also need to log in to the User Area and reset your key to allow it to install on a new O/S.

But, an automated way to get a full download for the remainder of the users license seems to be lacking and needed.

I can access my user area, BUT there is no way to finally download my full software of Emsi A Virus... That seems to me an obvious need, otherwise why bother with a user area? Any ideas??

I'm not sure I see what the problem is with the link I provided? Downloading from there downloads the full version. You don't even need to access the User Area to download the software. If you've lost your license key, that's another issue and you'll have to contact Emsisoft directly for assistance.

I'm not sure I see what the problem is with the link I provided? Downloading from there downloads the full version. You don't even need to access the User Area to download the software. If you've lost your license key, that's another issue and you'll have to contact Emsisoft directly for assistance.

" If you've lost your license key, that's another issue and you'll have to contact Emsisoft directly for assistance." That is my situation Ms Princess.. It just seems pointless to me to have to ask for it and the delays it entails. I need both OA Firewall, and Emsi A Virus full download and have neither passwords!

My appreciation to you Ms Princess for your super service here. I hope that you are clear of the floods out in OZ. A smile and a wave from the UK. Tom.

Ah, sorry I misunderstood the problem. There is one thing you might try for OA (sorry I don't know what is possible with Anti-malware with regards to this problem) :)

You can also access your OA license key from the user area by following these steps:

1. Go to the Online Armor homepage www.online-armor.com.

2. Click on "Login".

3. Enter your email and password. If you do not know your password, follow the "email me my password" prompts.

4. Select “View my licenses”.

Ah, sorry I misunderstood the problem. There is one thing you might try for OA (sorry I don't know what is possible with Anti-malware with regards to this problem) :)

You can also access your OA license key from the user area by following these steps:

1. Go to the Online Armor homepage www.online-armor.com.

2. Click on "Login".

3. Enter your email and password. If you do not know your password, follow the "email me my password" prompts.

4. Select “View my licenses”.

YES! I managed it... transferred my sub. to my 'new' computer installation! Job done Ms Cat.

If only I could do the same thing with Emsi A Virus! Tom.

Glad to hear you have OA up and running now :) You might try asking in the Anti-Malware, Mamutu section of the forum about retrieving your license for EAM. I really have no idea how it works, but I'm sure someone there would know.

I will try that...

Bye Ms Cat.

Tom.