Hi,

I was infected .leto, and found my read.me txt which ends with t1. So I understand that it is offline. I attach the file. Of course I am ready to pay for the encryption method.

Yours,

Maria

We don't have the private key for the .leto variant of STOP/Djvu yet. You'll have to wait until another victim of the same variant who also has an offline ID pays the ransom and sends us the decrypter the criminals sent them.

17 hours ago, Maria1 said:

Hahahaha

As humorous as it sounds, some people actually do this. We've received private keys for the offline ID's of roughly 40 different newer variants of STOP/Djvu this way.

It may take some time, however the odds are reasonably good that someone will do it eventually.

Hi Arthur,

I learned about .leto a lot, even I wrote to the company you advised. I was ready to pay, but I am a pensioer, so the fiam negotiate only for big firms. They told me to try to negotiate down the ransom, which is ridiculous. 
so, believe me I do not believe in anything, and try to find some utility using my family and travel photos.

your help is welcome anytime.

regards

Maria

On 6/20/2020 at 3:23 PM, Maria1 said:

I was ready to pay, but I am a pensioer, so the fiam negotiate only for big firms. They told me to try to negotiate down the ransom, which is ridiculous.

Some criminals will actually reduce the price if they really think a victim can't pay. It's important to understand that they don't actually care about their victims in any way, but when faced with the choice between some money or no money they will often at least make an attempt to get some money from their victims by reducing the ransom.

Keep in mind that a lot of these criminals are indignant, thinking of their victims as evil rich people and thinking of themselves as some sort of Robbin Hood, so if you push them too hard they may get mad and refuse to give you a discount.