ahhhnnnnn

Invalid file pair; "encrypted" file is not encrypted

hey  , i was attcked  and there was no solution at that time ,so i saved the encrypted files 

and now the website gives me Invalid file pair; "encrypted" file is not encrypted 

what should i do ? 

I've attached a sample (.vesad) 

20161125_082254.jpg.vesad

You need to try another file pair.

Or try removing the ".vesad" from the end of the file name, and see if it opens (you should probably make a copy of the file and try it on that, so that you don't mess up the encrypted file).

It's possible the file is corrupt. Do you have any other file pairs you can use?

4 minutes ago, GT500 said:

It's possible the file is corrupt. Do you have any other file pairs you can use?

yes i have tried other file pairs and it gives the same error  Invalid file pair; "encrypted" file is not encrypted 

is there any way to know if all my data is corrupt?

Can you ZIP a few of the files you're trying to use as file pairs, and attach them to a reply? I can forward them to our malware analysts.

25 minutes ago, GT500 said:

Can you ZIP a few of the files you're trying to use as file pairs, and attach them to a reply? I can forward them to our malware analysts.

Of course . 

I've uploaded 2 photos file pairs and a video file pair

there's an error with uploading in the site so i have uploaded it on google drive

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sg23sRTyw2S3eqJatyJ6SuZSQW3Pd4oI/view?usp=sharing

and THANK YOU for your effort I really appreciate it even if we couldnt fix the data  ❤

20 hours ago, GT500 said:

so what did you find out ?

On 6/24/2020 at 1:45 AM, ahhhnnnnn said:

there's an error with uploading in the site so i have uploaded it on google drive

That's probably your ad blocker. Some filter lists cause problems with the attachment function on the forums.

I'll forward your files to the developer who made our decrypter, and see what he says.

The files you uploaded to Google Drive require you to grant access to download them.

As for the file you attached previously, the developer who made the decrypter says it has been encrypted by something other than STOP/Djvu.