Dimis

docx files are too small

Dear friends

First of all i'd like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the excellent job you've done! I've decrypted almost all my photos and videos. They were infected by .verasto and .hrosas. Still i've encrypted my .pdf files, but there's a problem for the .docx files. The ones i have are too small for finding a proper pair (over 150 kb). Is there any other solution?

Thanks in advance 

19 hours ago, Dimis said:

The ones i have are too small for finding a proper pair (over 150 kb). Is there any other solution?

Unfortunately there's no way around this. The files used for the file pair need to be a minimum of 150 KB, otherwise they can't be used to generate a proper keystream for decryption. If the files were too small, you'd end up with incomplete decryption.

1 hour ago, GT500 said:

Unfortunately there's no way around this. The files used for the file pair need to be a minimum of 150 KB, otherwise they can't be used to generate a proper keystream for decryption. If the files were too small, you'd end up with incomplete decryption.

So sad! I had almost everything decrypted (thanks to your excellent work) except of a few docx files, mostly with .hrosas extension. For the .verasto ones i had a proper pair so i've decrypted the most of them.

Anyways, thanks for the reply!

26 minutes ago, Dimis said:

I had almost everything decrypted (thanks to your excellent work) except of a few docx files, mostly with .hrosas extension.

Is your largest file pair also the largest DOCX file you have?

2 minutes ago, GT500 said:

Is your largest file pair also the largest DOCX file you have?

Yes. I have a docx pair (about 4.8 mb) but with .verasto extension. I think is the biggest. All .hrosas docx files are less than 100 kb

5 hours ago, Dimis said:

Yes. I have a docx pair (about 4.8 mb) but with .verasto extension. I think is the biggest. All .hrosas docx files are less than 100 kb

Send us the largest file pairs you have with .hrosas extensions, and we'll try too add keystreams for them. The decrypter won't be able to decrypt anything larger than your file pairs, but anything smaller should be fine.

2 hours ago, GT500 said:

Send us the largest file pairs you have with .hrosas extensions, and we'll try too add keystreams for them

Million thanks!!!! You're an angel! So much appreciated! I'll send you inbox with the files

I forgot to mention this the other day, so I'll mention it now in case anyone else reads this. DOCX files are ZIP archives which contain other files, and if you have a file pair for a ZIP archive that meets the file size requirement then that should allow for decryption of DOCX and XLSX files.