Sign in to follow this  
MOBA Victim

.Moba Malware Encrypted all my files

Hi all,

If you read this post I believe you are the victim of this .moba virus . I had been trying to find a solution to decrypt/recover my file but as of now there is no solution to this .moba virus. I want to invite each and ever individual to share any soulution if you found one i will do the same thank you

18 hours ago, MOBA Victim said:

Hi all,

If you read this post I believe you are the victim of this .moba virus . I had been trying to find a solution to decrypt/recover my file but as of now there is no solution to this .moba virus. I want to invite each and ever individual to share any soulution if you found one i will do the same thank you

Please be careful. Criminals who make ransomware do monitor our forums, and they will take any opportunity to contact you and try to get you to follow their advice, often offering "paid" help or fake "solutions" or "decrypters" that make things worse for you.

For your safety we recommend only following the advise of experts, and we also recommend not communicating privately with other victims. If someone does leave advise publicly, please allow experts time to evaluate it and comment on it before trying it.