bkragnarok

How to decrypt small/big files .promoz

Hi, thx for your amazing recovery tool, I have my files encrypted with the .promoz old variant. Using file pair submission I managed to decrypt a lot of files however some files types like .txt .bat are too small or .iso are too big to upload.
Is there a way I can decrypt these ones? like hex editing an already decrypted file pairs with something from those small/big ones or something else?

Plain text files like .txt and .bat are not decryptable. The first 5 bytes of the files have to always be the same, and that's never the case with plain text files.

As for large files like ISO, if you can send us a good file pair for ISO files, then we can manually add a keystream for it.

You can add them to a ZIP archive (or 7z or RAR if you use 7-Zip or WinRar), and then attach the archive file to a reply. You can also send them to me in a private message.

The problem is that the only file pairs that I could get were much more larger than the 250mb that the forum allows me to upload. Can I upload it to another server like gdrive?

14 hours ago, bkragnarok said:

Can I upload it to another server like gdrive?

Sure. Feel free to send me the download link in a private message.