Arian Bagus Prasetypo

.maas Ransomware attck on 6 July 2020

Please help me for slove .maas

my personal id :
GwkjnEtaYnHqxzRj7KFg7uOgDc6S0YQKzbuulNvp

and maybe this can be help
i'm try used (ShadowExplorerPortable-0.9) but, only just can be restore file (.rar.maas) to (.rar) and thats file its good (this can be restored at C; destination) i cant restore orther destination ex: D; or E; thanks

Capture.PNG
Download Image

Check several a ransom note _readme.txt in different folders - whether the IDs match.

17 hours ago, Arian Bagus Prasetypo said:

my personal id :
GwkjnEtaYnHqxzRj7KFg7uOgDc6S0YQKzbuulNvp

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu, and your ID is an online ID, so there is currently no way to decrypt your files. There is more information at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/

On 7/6/2020 at 4:15 PM, Amigo-A said:

Check several a ransom note _readme.txt in different folders - whether the IDs match.

if windows 10 new installation i will then restore the .maas files

11 hours ago, salczer said:

if windows 10 new installation i will then restore the .maas files

No. The files aren't locked or infected. They're encrypted. They need to be decrypted. The only way to do that is with the private key for your ID, however only the criminals have that.

All you'll succeed in doing by reinstalling Windows is spending a bunch of time setting up your computer again.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GT500 said:

No. The files aren't locked or infected. They're encrypted. They need to be decrypted. The only way to do that is with the private key for your ID, however only the criminals have that.

All you'll succeed in doing by reinstalling Windows is spending a bunch of time setting up your computer again.

Question: after a new clean installation of WIN10 in the future it will be possible to decrypt, restore files after obtaining the key
Does reinstallation affect those encrypted files?
Thank you very much for your answer.

P.S. encrypted about 40 GB of data, very valuable on HDDs outside the W10 system, on other HDDs
Please help ... thanks

maas log.txt

18 hours ago, salczer said:

Does reinstallation affect those encrypted files?

Not with the STOP/Djvu ransomware. The ID is contained in the encrypted files (it gets appended to the end of each encrypted file) so there won't be any trouble figuring out which private key to use should they become available, so it's safe to reinstall Windows if you'd like to.

18 hours ago, salczer said:

P.S. encrypted about 40 GB of data, very valuable on HDDs outside the W10 system, on other HDDs
Please help ... thanks

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu, and your ID is an online ID, so there is currently no way to decrypt your files. There is more information at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/

• Like 1