Sign in to follow this  
iWarren

Emsisoft Anti-Malware Feedback (It's Positive)

Not really having any issue here,  but some positive feedback on the product.

I tell all of my friends online about how amazing Emsisoft is, and every opportunity i get, i promote how amazing this software is.
Have been with Emsisoft for several years now, and while i do miss some of the older features. I can still speak about how many
great features it has,  the ability to block unwanted applications... and the diligent team of developers work diligently behind the scenes
to combat the malware. 

Although, as much praise as i have given it,  i haven't really convinced anyone to try it. lol 
Getting people to "trust" in a security system, isn't as easy as one might think...  while I have gained peoples trust,
convincing other people to trust in a program,  is a difficult thing to do. 

Perhaps it will always be this way, until there is a way to make the workings of programs and what they are doing, more "transparent",
until that day though, i can only be a security evangelist, and keep on fighting the good fight. lol

I just wonder what we could do/say,  to help proliferate the software...  establishing a brand that people can trust... is quite a challenge.

3 hours ago, iWarren said:

I just wonder what we could do/say,  to help proliferate the software...  establishing a brand that people can trust... is quite a challenge.

That's certainly a difficult one. I imagine that over time hearing about your good experiences with us could help convince some people, however it's important to try to avoid coming across as a "fanboy" as that may lead people to dismiss what you have to say.

FYI: We do have referral and affiliate programs if you're interested. This can come in handy especially if you have a website, blog, or social media pages where the terms of service allow referral/affiliate links.

Referral program: https://www.emsisoft.com/en/referral/

Affiliate program: https://www.emsisoft.com/en/partner/affiliates/