Pravin

.kuus infected files decryption

I have problems my drive infected by .kuus and my all files encrypted. our site displays STOP Djvu Decryptor was decrypt .kuus files. But when i was download and run for decryption there was display error to do decryption. We have new decryption? If yes suggest. I also attach encrypted file for reference.

autumn_in_november.zip.kuus

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu. If you have an offline ID, then once we can find the decryption key for this variant and add it to our database you should be able to recover your files. However, if you have an online ID (which is more likely) then it will not be possible to recover your files. There is more information at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/

On 8/1/2020 at 2:08 AM, Pravin said:

I have note from ransomeware attached for reference. There is an personal ID. If any help from the notepad file.

It's an online ID.

If you have any doubts, our decrypter will tell you what ID each encrypted file has, and whether the ID's are online or offline.

On 8/4/2020 at 9:55 AM, GT500 said:

It's an online ID.

If you have any doubts, our decrypter will tell you what ID each encrypted file has, and whether the ID's are online or offline.

Then What to do and how i decrypt my files for .KUUS?

17 hours ago, Pravin said:

Then What to do and how i decrypt my files for .KUUS?

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu, and your ID is an online ID, so there is currently no way to decrypt your files. There is more information at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/

15 hours ago, Pravin said:

Any New File Decrypter for KUUS Ransomeware????

That's one of the Djvu variants of the STOP ransomware. We already have a decrypter for it, but your ID is an online ID, so there's no way to decrypt your files unless law enforcement is able to obtain the private keys from the criminals and release them for use in decrypters.