Sign in to follow this  
Meerhumza

.nile ransomware

This .nile ransomware has ruined our office's files too. We removed the virus but the id is online and cannot be decrypted. If someone found out any solution please assist us, we are desperate.

Same here! more than 800gb data got encrypted with .nile extension, we will have to wait till they release the decryptors. keep your files and you might be able to recover raw photos manually. and go to the stop djvu and submit the encrypted files so they will work on it

21 hours ago, Meerhumza said:

Sir my all file encrypt .nile ransomware plz help how to decrypt all files

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13a6aezmoNCKJjTg7W_3H-uxSod9tZ1AW?usp=sharing

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu, and your ID is an online ID, so there is currently no way to decrypt your files. There is more information at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/

21 hours ago, Tupu said:

This .nile ransomware has ruined our office's files too. We removed the virus but the id is online and cannot be decrypted. If someone found out any solution please assist us, we are desperate.

Only the criminals have access to the private keys for each ID generated by their system, and it is impossible to decrypt files that have been encrypted by newer variants of STOP/Djvu without the private key. There is more information at the following link:

18 hours ago, abeetha said:

Same here! more than 800gb data got encrypted with .nile extension, we will have to wait till they release the decryptors. keep your files and you might be able to recover raw photos manually. and go to the stop djvu and submit the encrypted files so they will work on it

Submitting file pairs doesn't work with newer variants of STOP/Djvu like this one. They use RSA keys, which are impervious to most forms of attack.

3 hours ago, Putra said:

Sir all my file were encrypted by .nile ransomware and i think the id is offline please  help me how to decrpyt the files

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu. Fortunately your ID is an offline ID, however we don't yet have the private key for it. I recommend running the decrypter once every week or two so that you can see when we've been able to add the private key for your variant.

There is more information at the following link:

3 hours ago, Putra said:

When will the new update of emisoft decrpyt tools realese?

It won't be necessary to create/release a new decrypter. We can just add the private key to our database once we have it.

As for when that happens, it depends on when a victim with the offline ID for .nile pays the ransom and donates their private key to us.

On 8/24/2020 at 10:32 PM, Putra said:

When will the new update of emisoft decrpyt tools realese?

The stopdecryptor by emsisoft is working now for .nile ramsonware, just tested today and got all my files back ( I had an offline key btw)

21 hours ago, blur1971 said:

The stopdecryptor by emsisoft is working now for .nile ramsonware, just tested today and got all my files back ( I had an offline key btw)

I'm glad to hear you were able to decrypt your files. Thanks for letting us know.

• Thanks 1