Sign in to follow this  
yadavsk

.nile ext ransomeware infected my pc

Hi !

My pc is infected with .nile ext ransomware . i have tried to restore data with STOP-DJVU decryptor but unable to do the same as its showing "Error: No key for new variant offline id: tzIlR6QjAwRHl9bgqg72TtpNa8D820Lw1dW6CUt1

Please help regarding same....

18 hours ago, yadavsk said:

No key for new variant offline id: tzIlR6QjAwRHl9bgqg72TtpNa8D820Lw1dW6CUt1

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu. Fortunately your ID is an offline ID, however we don't yet have the private key for it. I recommend running the decrypter once every week or two so that you can see when we've been able to add the private key for your variant.

There is more information at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/

I have the same offline ID for my encrypted files. Personal ID is 0244Uwm54gftzIlR6QjAwRHl9bgqg72TtpNa8D820Lw1dW6CUt1 displayed in the ransom note. By the way, is it possible to find the decryption key within my PC since it is offline? If yes, how and where can I find it? Will send you info if I was able to find it to help others.  Thanks.

1 hour ago, MisterMM said:

Personal ID is 0244Uwm54gftzIlR6QjAwRHl9bgqg72TtpNa8D820Lw1dW6CUt1

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu. Fortunately your ID is an offline ID, however we don't yet have the private key for it. I recommend running the decrypter once every week or two so that you can see when we've been able to add the private key for your variant.

1 hour ago, MisterMM said:

By the way, is it possible to find the decryption key within my PC since it is offline?

No, only the criminals have private keys for the ransomware, and those private keys are only sent to those who pay the ransom.

Hi !

My pc is infected with .nile ext ransomware . i have tried to restore data with STOP-DJVU decryptor but unable to do the same as its showing "Error: No key for new variant offline id: 0244Uwm54gftzIlR6QjAwRHl9bgqg72TtpNa8D820Lw1dW6CUt1

help me, please...

17 hours ago, Neti Susanti said:

No key for new variant offline id: 0244Uwm54gftzIlR6QjAwRHl9bgqg72TtpNa8D820Lw1dW6CUt1

10 hours ago, Ray Wayhartson said:

No key for New Variant offline ID: tzIlR6QjAwRHl9bgqg72TtpNa8D820Lw1dW6CUt1