BilalD

Hacking by .nile ransomware

Hello, my laptop was hacked yesterday by ".nile" ransomware. All my files encrypted with a .nile extension. I scanned my pc and I cleared my pc. I guess I have an offline ID. Personal ID: "tzIlR6QjAwRHl9bgqg72TtpNa8D820Lw1dW6CUt1"  I tried Emsisoft Decryptor for STOP Djvu but it did not work. What should i do?  Please help me :(

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BilalD said:

Personal ID: "tzIlR6QjAwRHl9bgqg72TtpNa8D820Lw1dW6CUt1"

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu. Fortunately your ID is an offline ID, however we don't yet have the private key for it. I recommend running the decrypter once every week or two so that you can see when we've been able to add the private key for your variant.

There is more information at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/

6 hours ago, JuliusCaesar0410 said:

My offline ID(tzIlR6QjAwRHl9bgqg72TtpNa8D820Lw1dW6CUt1) ...

Offline ID's are the same for the same variant, which is why there's a better chance of getting your files back if you have one.

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu. Fortunately your ID is an offline ID, however we don't yet have the private key for it. I recommend running the decrypter once every week or two so that you can see when we've been able to add the private key for your variant.

• Upvote 1

On 8/14/2020 at 1:09 AM, JuliusCaesar0410 said:

oh~! Dear~!

You're same me....

My offline ID(tzIlR6QjAwRHl9bgqg72TtpNa8D820Lw1dW6CUt1) is the same as yours.

OMG really same ID... I WAS SHOCKED 😲 I hope we get our files back one day 

1 hour ago, BilalD said:

OMG really same ID... I WAS SHOCKED 😲 I hope we get our files back one day 

There's only 1 offline ID for the .nile variant, so anyone with an offline ID has the same ID.

The odds of getting your files back are good, but it will have to wait until another victim with an offline ID pays the ransom and donates their private key to us.

• Thanks 1

On 8/12/2020 at 10:25 AM, GT500 said:

same with me and ID is 0244Uwm54gfFXaKwaQK9ctU8fwoC7e6fVJH4uVWAET9pG3gPVSL

Hello, my laptop was hacked  two weak ago by ".nile" ransomware. All my files encrypted with a .nile extension. I scanned my pc and I cleared my pc. I have an online ID

So the only solution is patience

• Like 1

On 8/15/2020 at 10:06 AM, GT500 said:

The odds of getting your files back are good, but it will have to wait until another victim with an offline ID pays the ransom and donates their private key to us

:lol::lol::thumbs:

• Upvote 1

Hello,

I am "infected" .nile, and i have tried to run STOP/Djvu but i got the message:

Error: No key for New Variant offline ID: tzIlR6QjAwRHl9bgqg72TtpNa8D820Lw1dW6CUt1

Notice: this ID appears be an offline ID, decryption MAY be possible in the future

please help me

regards,

fery

28Jul2020_DownloadMonitoringEmp_FERYADI BULI (1).xlsx.nile 28Jul2020_DownloadMonitoringEmp_FERYADI BULI (1).xlsx

On 8/15/2020 at 12:36 AM, GT500 said:

The odds of getting your files back are good, but it will have to wait until another victim with an offline ID pays the ransom and donates their private key to us.

This guy in video link have offline pays to the ransom, and he already have private key and he wrote it in the video description

<video removed>

pelase help me

thank you

Edited by GT500
Removed video.
  • Thanks 1

Please contact this person, he paid ransom and he got a private key for .nile ransomvare @GT500 👇

You can add emsisoft decryptor for stop djvu if private key work for .nile ransomware

Edited by GT500
Removed video and private key.
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BilalD said:

Please contact this person, he paid ransom and he got a private key for .nile ransomvare @GT500 👇

You can add emsisoft decryptor for stop djvu if private key work for .nile ransomware

That only works for offline ID's. Since all online ID's have randomly generated keys, it is impossible for his private key to decrypt anyone else's files.

On 8/15/2020 at 6:23 AM, zubairwaheed said:

same with me and ID is 0244Uwm54gfFXaKwaQK9ctU8fwoC7e6fVJH4uVWAET9pG3gPVSL

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu, and your ID is an online ID, so there is currently no way to decrypt your files. There is more information at the following link:

On 8/15/2020 at 8:35 AM, mtanootas said:

Hello, my laptop was hacked  two weak ago by ".nile" ransomware. All my files encrypted with a .nile extension. I scanned my pc and I cleared my pc. I have an online ID

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu. If you have an offline ID, then once we can find the decryption key for this variant and add it to our database you should be able to recover your files. However, if you have an online ID (which is more likely) then it will not be possible to recover your files. There is more information at the following link:

On 8/16/2020 at 7:25 AM, Fery said:

Error: No key for New Variant offline ID: tzIlR6QjAwRHl9bgqg72TtpNa8D820Lw1dW6CUt1
Notice: this ID appears be an offline ID, decryption MAY be possible in the future

tzIlR6QjAwRHl9bgqg72TtpNa8D820Lw1dW6CUt1

This is my ID, i think its same as rest guys in this thread.please help us out 🙏🏻

Here's a video of a guy who paid for .nile ,but his id is different to mine.

<video removed>

Edited by GT500

15 hours ago, Akashakz said:

Here's a video of a guy who paid for .nile ,but his id is different to mine.

The guy in the video is basically just saying that if you pay the ransom you'll get your files back. The video, and any information in it, are utterly useless.

• Thanks 2

I used decrypt_STOPDjvu app to decrypt my files. this error showed up

File: E:\nile ransomware affected files\Maths[A level]\Applied_Maths\PROBABILITY THEORY VIDEO-01.mp4.nile

Does that means i can still have hopes getting my files back?

I have a exam in octomber. so i need these files to be decrypted quckly. when i can get my files back sir. you guys are my last hope. my heroes. please help

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Denuwan said:

No key for New Variant offline ID: tzIlR6QjAwRHl9bgqg72TtpNa8D820Lw1dW6CUt1

18 hours ago, Denuwan said:

I have a exam in octomber. so i need these files to be decrypted quckly. when i can get my files back sir.

We have to wait for a victim who has an offline ID for .nile to pay the ransom and donate their private key to us so that we can add it to our database. There's no way to know when that may happen.

Finally Emsisoft STOP / Djvu Decryptor worked for ransomware with .nile extension. Today I decrypted my all encrypted files and I got my files again after 50 days. I'm so happy 😊 thanks @GT500 for helping me, thanks Emsisoft, I am grateful to you, God be with you... 🙏🙏

4 hours ago, BilalD said:

Finally Emsisoft STOP / Djvu Decryptor worked for ransomware with .nile extension. Today I decrypted my all encrypted files and I got my files again after 50 days. I'm so happy 😊 thanks @GT500 for helping me, thanks Emsisoft, I am grateful to you, God be with you... 🙏🙏

Awesome, we're glad to hear that your files were decrypted. :thumbs:

• Haha 1