Facing .lockedextension with my files

Hi,
Sir I am facing a problem from yesterday.I receve a pop up message again and again in which they warn me that some files of your system are encrypted with the key.Infact I am going to send you their message.Please help me recover my system from this attack.I am student.cant pay to the hackers.
Below is their complete message

""

Your files have been safely encrypted on this PC.

Encryption was procued using a unique public key RSA-2048 generated for this computer. To decrypt your files, you need to obtain the private key.

The key is obtainable via Fiverr.com or Freelancer.com support, if you give them our email as reference.

You will need to explain to them we have encrypted your PC due to their horrible website security.

One of those websites is responsible for this ransomware attack.

We are putting pressure on them to step up their website security and stop allowing hackers to steal or extort from their communities.

The other way to obtain the private key (much quicker) is to pay a small one time fee of 50 USD.

You can do this very easily by contacting [email protected]

We hope the company that gave you this virus, will compensate you in the future for any loss/disruption. 

We guarantee the decryption process is automatic and very straight forward. 

~ Freelocker Team ~