MyEmsisoft/Cloud Console - missing license

maniac2003

Hi,

Since a long time I logged into my Cloud Console to check my license end date. Only to find out my current license is not visible. The only thing I see are 9 to 13 year licenses I don't use and can't remove.
Can't these old licenses be deleted from my account?

image.thumb.png.196675204578d392f9e2e7d87a6caf22.png

My current license is not shown and I can't add the license because it already is:

image.png.135132bb8bec9e51ae6b48d248a4fd98.png

How do I get my current license to show again?

Best regards, 

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply.

As I don't manage my clients through the cloud, can I just delete my Workspace and add the license to my Personal Licenses?
I can't seem to find the license code in the Workspace section, is that right? I do know the code, got it in my mail. Just checking.

Also I see that auto-renewal is 'on', can't recall that I enabled that. Is that standard policy?

Best regards,

Richard

Yes, you can delete the workspace from the bottom of the settings section of the workspace. It should automatically put the license back in your personal licenses section.

The license key is also shown in the settings section.

Auto-renewal is standard policy that activates at time of every purchase, but that can be turned off using the horizontal three lines icon to the right of the license, or by request to [email protected]