Sign in to follow this  
Mohammed Hassan

ogdo Virus

Recommended Posts

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu. If you have an offline ID, then once we can find the decryption key for this variant and add it to our database you should be able to recover your files. However, if you have an online ID (which is more likely) then it will not be possible to recover your files. There is more information at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, GT500 said:

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu. If you have an offline ID, then once we can find the decryption key for this variant and add it to our database you should be able to recover your files. However, if you have an online ID (which is more likely) then it will not be possible to recover your files. There is more information at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/

Hello, i have the same problem here, Ogdo with online key.
I want to ask you, if someone send me a file and he has broken the code, the file from .ogdo to original file.
He has the online key it is not fake?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, fanigr said:

I want to ask you, if someone send me a file and he has broken the code, the file from .ogdo to original file.
He has the online key it is not fake?

It's 100% fake. For the past year the STOP/Djvu ransomware has been using RSA keys, and it would take even the most powerful super computer in the world thousands of years to break them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, GT500 said:

It's 100% fake. For the past year the STOP/Djvu ransomware has been using RSA keys, and it would take even the most powerful super computer in the world thousands of years to break them.

Thank you for your reply.

I understand that,
but my question is how he was able to send me the files correctly,
in their original form ? And the files are in 3d studio max, not jpg, pdf  etc

He has sent me the decryptor exe
and obviously now he is asking for money for send me the premium key.

I do not want to transfer the money if it is something fake.

Thanks.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GT500 said:

Did you send them copies of your encrypted files?

yes i send them 2 files from encrypted files by Ogdo and its ok now as original file.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, fanigr said:

yes i send them 2 files from encrypted files by Ogdo and its ok now as original file.

Only the criminals who made/distributed the ransomware can decrypt your files right now, so if they were able to send back decrypted copies then they are probably the criminals behind this ransomware.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.