Emsisoft cant detect netwalker encoder

Hey, i really like that product, but emsisoft has a weak point, either it trusts powershell, or it cant detect powershell netwalker ransomware, i already made a topic in malware submisson, and it only detects via on scan, when i run it, it encrypts everything, emsisoft's behaviour blocker is unable able to do anything,  its a new technique that bypasses emsisoft behaviour blocker its called "process hollowing",  you can see it here https://www.cynet.com/attack-techniques-hands-on/netwalker-ransomware-report/

can you please forward this to the development team? this is the only downside of the product, thanks!

every product has to fail at some point, we don't have a 100% protection with any Anti-Virus out there
but good thing is that you've reported it, and that Emsisoft Behavior Blocker can get new rules added to
so they'll probably deal with it 💬

This is the wrong place to report such issues. You already reported it in the submission topic you made which is the correct forum for most detection issues. I replied to you there a bit earlier today. To avoid confusion I will lock this topic.

• Elise locked this topic