ALARMus

Trojan.GenericKD and virustotal.com

Hello.

A have got notification message "Trojan.GenericKD.34381950 (B) from my emsisoft antimalware home

But if i check this file in virustotal.com it's report that Emsisoft Undetected anything.

It might depend on what you did when you checked the file at VirusTotal.  If you uploaded it, I think they scan it.   But if you just looked up the hash and they already had the results of a prior scan of the file, I think they show you the old results.  In the latter case there's a button you can click to force a re-scan.

On 10/10/2020 at 4:54 AM, ALARMus said:

A have got notification message "Trojan.GenericKD.34381950 (B) from my emsisoft antimalware home

But if i check this file in virustotal.com it's report that Emsisoft Undetected anything.

It's possible that the VirusTotal scanner may not have had the latest database. As long as Emsisoft Anti-Malware is fully up-to-date, then trust what it says over what VirusTotal says.

Note: The (B) on the end of the detection name means it was detected by the BitDefender scan engine, so BitDefender (and all other products that use BitDefender's scan engine) should detect the file with the same name. If they don't, then your installation of Emsisoft Anti-Malware may not have the latest database.