Sign in to follow this  
raziel

help me plz my file are crypted by .xcrypt

There might be more than one ransomware going by the name "XCrypt". Would it be possible to attach an encrypted file and a copy of the ransom note to a reply?

All the important files on your computer were encrypted. To decrypt the files you should send 0.26 BTC (~100euro) to Bitcoin address: 1D6FAZKhaURNM6V1eFVQEPx7Bv27PNvgwF and in the description field enter your email address. Then you will receive all necessary instructions.

zCamera-2031.zip.xcrypt

7 hours ago, GT500 said:

There might be more than one ransomware going by the name "XCrypt". Would it be possible to attach an encrypted file and a copy of the ransom note to a reply?

any help?

I've asked one of our ransomware analysts for more information, however please note that I'm not finding any information on decryption so it may not be possible.

40 minutes ago, GT500 said:

J'ai demandé plus d'informations à l'un de nos analystes de ransomware, mais veuillez noter que je ne trouve aucune information sur le décryptage, donc ce n'est peut-être pas possible.

ok thanks i'm waiting to hear from you then. if you can give me the name of that ransomware,

This ransomware has been around since late 2016, however I don't think it was very common as even our ransomware analysts don't have much information on it. They'll need a copy of the ransomware itself to figure out if it's decryptable or not.

You wouldn't happen to know what malicious application encrypted your files, would you? If you do, then could you upload it to VirusTotal and send me a link to the analysis?

32 minutes ago, GT500 said:

Ce ransomware existe depuis fin 2016, mais je ne pense pas que ce soit très courant car même nos analystes de ransomwares n'ont pas beaucoup d'informations à ce sujet. Ils auront besoin d'une copie du ransomware lui-même pour savoir s'il est déchiffrable ou non.

Vous ne sauriez pas quelle application malveillante a chiffré vos fichiers, n'est-ce pas? Si c'est le cas, pouvez-vous le télécharger sur  VirusTotal et m'envoyer un lien vers l'analyse?

I don't think so but I will look