Online Banking

I am considering Emisoft.  I do daily online banking.  Will Emisoft be OK and should I supplement with anti-keylogger or something like Malware Bytes for extra cover.

Thanks.

Hello,

No, Emsisoft Anti-Malware should be enough. It will detect keylogging attempts through it's behavior blocker. To be safe, especially against phishing attempts online it is recommended to also install the free Emsisoft Browser Security extension.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Elise said:

Hello,

No, Emsisoft Anti-Malware should be enough. It will detect keylogging attempts through it's behavior blocker. To be safe, especially against phishing attempts online it is recommended to also install the free Emsisoft Browser Security extension.

Does the extension come with the product download

1 hour ago, tuanton said:

Hello, sorry for the Quote, just wanted to get you your answer more quickly
Yes once you install Emsisoft, after openning your browsers you'll get a notification from Emsisoft that you want to install their extenstion or not.
But you can download the extenstion itself without having EAM installed as well.

14 hours ago, tuanton said:

If you use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge then you will be asked if you want to install the extension when you launch your web browser. Selecting to install it should open the extension page in your web browser where you can read the description, see screenshots, and click the button to add it to your web browser.

There is more information about how the extension works, and links to where to obtain it for each browser, at the following link:
https://help.emsisoft.com/en/1974/emsisoft-browser-security/