Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Happy New Year.

That was the present for me this year.

Most of my files encrypted to .qlkm

I also receive this note:

 

 

 

ATTENTION!

Don't worry, you can return all your files!
All your files like pictures, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key.
The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you.
This software will decrypt all your encrypted files.
What guarantees you have?
You can send one of your encrypted file from your PC and we decrypt it for free.
But we can decrypt only 1 file for free. File must not contain valuable information.
You can get and look video overview decrypt tool:
https://we.tl/t-ue986XUmqV
Price of private key and decrypt software is $980.
Discount 50% available if you contact us first 72 hours, that's price for you is $490.
Please note that you'll never restore your data without payment.
Check your e-mail "Spam" or "Junk" folder if you don't get answer more than 6 hours.


To get this software you need write on our e-mail:
[email protected]

Reserve e-mail address to contact us:
[email protected]

Your personal ID:
0274aSjeefrBH3bVGeebJ25AEGAITO8cLLer1d06dATWRzgKj

 

 

 

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kos said:

Happy New Year.

That was the present for me this year.

Most of my files encrypted to .qlkm

I also receive this note:

 

 

 

ATTENTION!

Don't worry, you can return all your files!
All your files like pictures, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key.
The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you.
This software will decrypt all your encrypted files.
What guarantees you have?
You can send one of your encrypted file from your PC and we decrypt it for free.
But we can decrypt only 1 file for free. File must not contain valuable information.
You can get and look video overview decrypt tool:
https://we.tl/t-ue986XUmqV
Price of private key and decrypt software is $980.
Discount 50% available if you contact us first 72 hours, that's price for you is $490.
Please note that you'll never restore your data without payment.
Check your e-mail "Spam" or "Junk" folder if you don't get answer more than 6 hours.


To get this software you need write on our e-mail:
[email protected]

Reserve e-mail address to contact us:
[email protected]

Your personal ID:
0274aSjeefrBH3bVGeebJ25AEGAITO8cLLer1d06dATWRzgKj

 

 

 

Any suggestions?

Thanks

i forgot to note, it happen to my 2nd, the external HDD which is only for save jpg, mp3 and more.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Kos said:

Your personal ID:
0274aSjeefrBH3bVGeebJ25AEGAITO8cLLer1d06dATWRzgKj

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu, and your ID is an online ID, so there is currently no way to decrypt your files. There is more information at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, GT500 said:

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu, and your ID is an online ID, so there is currently no way to decrypt your files. There is more information at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/

I hope Emsisoft will find a solution. I already move encrypted files to an inactive hdd and waiting.

Thank you  GT500

Link to post
Share on other sites

 hDacg1Q.pngA0e4fFV.pngBDkIHdP.png

Good afternoon
so I got the information that I was hit by qlkm which is offline ID
can this be saved?😭
(some photos attached)

oh yes one more question, when the internal and external SSDs at that time are installed on the laptop, and infected by ".qlkm" knowing that the decrypt is not there yet, I move all the infected files to external ssd in the hope that in the future it can be saved, and the laptop I reinstalled with windows with it

will my laptop be clean just by reinstalling?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2021 at 11:44 PM, edwart said:

so I got the information that I was hit by qlkm which is offline ID
can this be saved?😭

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu. Fortunately your ID is an offline ID, however we don't yet have the private key for it. I recommend running the decrypter once every week or two so that you can see when we've been able to add the private key for your variant.

There is more information at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/

 

On 1/9/2021 at 11:44 PM, edwart said:

oh yes one more question, when the internal and external SSDs at that time are installed on the laptop, and infected by ".qlkm" knowing that the decrypt is not there yet, I move all the infected files to external ssd in the hope that in the future it can be saved, and the laptop I reinstalled with windows with it

It's OK to move the encrypted files to an external hard drive.

 

On 1/9/2021 at 11:44 PM, edwart said:

will my laptop be clean just by reinstalling?

Reinstalling Windows will wipe out everything on the hard drive (assuming you reformat before installing) including any infections. Keep in mind that if STOP/Djvu was the only infection, it is extremely easy to remove, and most Anti-Virus software will detect it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...