I have a computer that keeps giving an error with Emsisoft, "runtime error (at 88:2191) Uninstall is failed. ( Error "Uninstall is failed) (a2Antimalware is not unistalled) occured

When I seen this error, I first tried to uninstall in programs and features in Windows 10 - and of course it would not uninstall. I started reading the forums and I have read that Emsisoft has a remover named EmsiClean64.exe . I have not been able to find it. I was gonna try to remove it that way....my thought  was to re-install it and it would correct the error that is occuring.

Any thoughts or recommendations for this issue? Thanks!

9 hours ago, keebler94 said:

I started reading the forums and I have read that Emsisoft has a remover named EmsiClean64.exe . I have not been able to find it.

Normally it would be sitting in the Emsisoft Anti-Malware folder (C:\Program Files\Emsisoft Anti-Malware), however if you had already tried to uninstall Emsisoft Anti-Malware then it may have already been deleted. The link that Jeremy posted should help, however please keep in mind that the version of Emsisclean available at that link is a bit out of date. If it doesn't remove everything, then please let me know.