I had an ADAME RANSOMWARE ATTACK on more than 10 TB files (4 USB hardrives, plus 2 internal hardrives)

I had a ransomware attack ADAME Last July 2019 on more than 10tb storage, system and non system, audio, photos, pdf, word, you name it, absolutely everything. This is how my file's name was changed:

- Play8754.mdb.id[4A8BBA50-2275].[[email protected]]

- modellog.ldf.id[4A8BBA50-2275].[[email protected]]

I think I cleaned the virus, but didn't remove the extension of these changed files. I only deleted many of these files, but:

I had another hardrive, with my most important files, a 10 TB USB Western digital, that I disconnected without cleaning it, hoping I could soon decrypt the files. Now, I am afraid to attach it to my computer with other disks that I had cleaned and I am not sure there are ways to decrypt those most important files. Anyway, I would like to clean off the ADAME virus without deleting my files.

BUT MOST IMPORTANT, I DIDN'T RECEIVE A NOTE ASKING FOR MONEY TO BE SENT AN ENCRYPTION KEY.

Should I delete the changed extension by ADAME?

NOTE: I did have some of my files backed up. It seems the only ones they didn't encrypt are the zip folders (although I am not sure because, although I don't have the extension "ADAME" on these files, I cannot open them).

Can somebody help please ? Thank you

We are back at that time. Phobos Ransomware
Here is the text of the note from extortionists:

All your files have been encrypted!
All your files have been encrypted due to a security problem with your PC. If you want to restore them, write us to the e-mail [email protected]
Write this ID in the title of your message XXXXXXXX-XXXX
In case of no answer in 24 hours write us to this e-mail:[email protected]
You have to pay for decryption in Bitcoins. The price depends on how fast you write to us. After payment we will send you the tool that will decrypt all your files. 
Free decryption as guarantee
Before paying you can send us up to 5 files for free decryption. The total size of files must be less than 4Mb (non archived), and files should not contain valuable information. (databases,backups, large excel sheets, etc.) 
How to obtain Bitcoins
The easiest way to buy bitcoins is LocalBitcoins site. You have to register, click 'Buy bitcoins', and select the seller by payment method and price. 
https://localbitcoins.com/buy_bitcoins
Also you can find other places to buy Bitcoins and beginners guide here: 
http://www.coindesk.com/information/how-can-i-buy-bitcoins/
Attention!
Do not rename encrypted files. 
Do not try to decrypt your data using third party software, it may cause permanent data loss. 
Decryption of your files with the help of third parties may cause increased price (they add their fee to our) or you can become a victim of a scam. 

hta-note.thumb.png.fe883ffe51169cf9bdf62c65684221c5.png

Emails: [email protected][email protected]

Under "XXXXXXXX-XXXX" your ID: 4A8BBA50-2275

Sample: https://app.any.run/tasks/a6176a03-8f98-4322-992d-0162647a2286/