stop djvu decryptor doesn't working ...

Hello my pc files was encrypted by STOP DJVU ransomware(.pidon)and one of my personal ids ends in t1 so with the help of your gerat decryptor i started to upload file pairs in emisoft website and the decryptor works great for me and i uploaded a couple more files and i downloaded a couple of decryptors but all of a sudden at some point the decryptor stopped working and it didnt show me any kind of error and the decryptor produce unplayable clone of my decrypted files that looks like encrypted but they weren't.

I've read some forums about this problem in emisoft website and i've tried disabling my antivirus, excluding the decryptor and even deleting my antivirus but none of them works and now none of the decryptors works on my files even on that particular single files that i have both encrypted and decrypted version of them.

I would really appreciate it if you could help me solve my problem.

On 1/17/2021 at 7:19 AM, dm7 said:

Starting...

File: F:\New folder\Vega-Quartet-2013-concept-phone-3.jpg.pidon

Finished!

That usually means the decrypter was able to decrypt the file. Was there any other output?

• Like 1

no none

as said before the output is a file that looks like its decrypted but its not and about the output that i copied for you ,it is missing a line that wrote decrypted(i know it cause i was able to decrypt some files before)

i attach the encrypted file for you but i dont know why i cannot attach the corruptedoutput file that the web site show me this error 

Sorry, an unknown server error occurred when uploading this file.

(Error code: imagecreatefromstring(): Couldn't create GD Image Stream out of Data)
  • OK

Vega-Quartet-2013-concept-phone-3.jpg.pidon

There is no issue with decrypting the file. It's probably something preventing the decrypter from accessing the file, and since we removed all I/O errors from the output (people didn't understand what they meant) the decrypter just isn't displaying an error that it is unable to access the file.

Try adding the decrypter to the exclusions in your Anti-Virus software.

• Like 1

i did add the decryptor to exclusion before (i even uninstalled my Anti-Virus once) i think better to change windows ...

one last question, Is it possible for a encrypted file(offline key) to be encrypted again with online key?

18 hours ago, dm7 said:

one last question, Is it possible for a encrypted file(offline key) to be encrypted again with online key?

I don't think STOP/Djvu will usually double-encrypt files, however it's still technically possible because the ransomware is known to be buggy and sometimes it just does weird and unexplainable things. It's best to get it off of the system and then avoid any pirated software, movies, music, etc. after that to help prevent it from happening again.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, DJSteve said:

please help in decrypt my file its .coos extension with on offline key please help ASAP

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu. If you have an offline ID, then once we can find the decryption key for this variant and add it to our database you should be able to recover your files. However, if you have an online ID (which is more likely) then it will not be possible to recover your files. There is more information at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/

• 1 month later...

Im not being able to install emsisoft djvu stop decryptor in my pc. whenever i run the the application it says emsisoft decryptor for stopdjvu has stopped working. please help.

19 hours ago, Soorya said:

Im not being able to install emsisoft djvu stop decryptor in my pc. whenever i run the the application it says emsisoft decryptor for stopdjvu has stopped working. please help.

Windows 7? If so, then please install the latest version of the Microsoft .NET Framework (version 4.8 was the latest when I posted this).

• 2 months later...

If your OS receives updates, then it can install the updated version .NET Framework 4.8 automatically.

If updates were not downloaded manually or automatically, then installation of a newer version .NET Framework is not possible until special updates are downloaded. This is a whim of Microsoft. They started blocking some installations after the end of support.

The list of updates for Windows 32-bit, after the installation of which you can install .NET Framework 4.7-4.8:
windows6.1-kb2670838-x86.msu
windows6.1-kb2729094-v2-x86.msu
windows6.1-kb2731771-x86.msu
windows6.1-kb2786081-x86.msu
windows6.1-kb2834140-v2-x86.msu
IE11-Windows6.1-x86 - *** .exe - under *** your language
windows6.1-kb4019990-x86.msu
windows6.1-kb4474419-v3-x86.msu

• 2 months later...

First, you need to determine the type of ID that was used. Read this guide.

Download and run the Emsisoft Decryptor. Take a screenshot or copy what he says as a result of the check.

Also, from the Emsisoft decrypter FAQ:

Why won't the decrypter run? The decrypter requires version 4.5.2 or newer of the Microsoft .NET Framework, so this could mean your version of the .NET Framework is out of date. We recommend installing the latest version of the .NET Framework (4.8 at the time of writing this), and then trying the decrypter again.

Make sure Windows has been completely updated. 

On 1/16/2021 at 10:18 AM, GT500 said:

Can you copy the output from the decrypter and paste it into a reply?

Starting...

File: C:\$SysReset\Logs\PushButtonReset.etl.lqqw
Error: No key for New Variant online ID: ePixmSatKdEfHnivHLU9AScBOylIOWQn86ymhNGm
Notice: this ID appears to be an online ID, decryption is impossible

File: C:\$SysReset\Logs\SessionID.xml.lqqw
Error: No key for New Variant online ID: ePixmSatKdEfHnivHLU9AScBOylIOWQn86ymhNGm

File: C:\$SysReset\Logs\setupact.log.lqqw

File: C:\$SysReset\Logs\setuperr.log.lqqw

File: C:\$SysReset\Logs\Timestamp.xml.lqqw

File: C:\$Windows.~WS\Sources\Panther\diagerr.xml

File: C:\$Windows.~WS\Sources\Panther\diagwrn.xml

File: C:\$Windows.~WS\Sources\Panther\setupact.log

File: C:\$Windows.~WS\Sources\Panther\setuperr.log

File: C:\$Windows.~WS\Sources\Panther\windlp.state-old.xml

File: C:\$Windows.~WS\Sources\Panther\windlp.state.xml

File: C:\LDPlayer\LDPlayer4.0\dnrepairer.exe

File: C:\LDPlayer\LDPlayer4.0\dnrepairer.exe.lqqw

On 1/16/2021 at 10:18 AM, GT500 said:

Can you copy the output from the decrypter and paste it into a reply?

Starting...

File: C:\$SysReset\Logs\PushButtonReset.etl.lqqw

File: C:\$SysReset\Logs\SessionID.xml.lqqw

File: C:\$SysReset\Logs\setupact.log.lqqw

File: C:\$SysReset\Logs\setuperr.log.lqqw

File: C:\$SysReset\Logs\Timestamp.xml.lqqw

File: C:\$Windows.~WS\Sources\Panther\diagerr.xml

File: C:\$Windows.~WS\Sources\Panther\diagwrn.xml

File: C:\$Windows.~WS\Sources\Panther\setupact.log

File: C:\$Windows.~WS\Sources\Panther\setuperr.log

File: C:\$Windows.~WS\Sources\Panther\windlp.state-old.xml

File: C:\$Windows.~WS\Sources\Panther\windlp.state.xml

File: C:\LDPlayer\LDPlayer4.0\dnrepairer.exe

File: C:\LDPlayer\LDPlayer4.0\dnrepairer.exe.lqqw

HELP ME

Hello @sukuna,

Welcome to the Emsisoft Support Forums.

I understand it is frustrating, but currently, we are not aware of any ways to decrypt files with Online-ID and some recent forms of STOP(DJVU).

Please read this Topic. It contains information about your situation and whether or not your files can be decrypted.

https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/