This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu. If you have an offline ID, then once we can find the decryption key for this variant and add it to our database you should be able to recover your files. However, if you have an online ID (which is more likely) then it will not be possible to recover your files. There is more information at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/

• Like 1

Thanks for reply,  STOP Djvu decryptor must be latest version is released in 2019 year of.
Therefore it does not give the solution.. I have been working for 1 month so this situation put me in a very difficult situation, all my files were locked.
My english is not so good, so what should i do? Should i wait for the new version STOP Djvu decryptor  or do you have new version and where or which do i download?

15 hours ago, Lara_H said:

Thanks for reply,  STOP Djvu decryptor must be latest version is released in 2019 year of.

No new versions have been released because it isn't necessary to do so. Nothing about how the ransomware encrypts files has changed since it was last updated. The decrypter, despite its age, supports all known versions of STOP/Djvu (even ones that first appeared within the past week).

Were you having trouble running the decrypter? Did it give you any error messages?

• Like 1

I dont having trouble running the decrypter but does not give the solution, I'm giving the screenshot..

I solved files year 2018 and older years with Recuva and ShadowExplorer programs but cannot be resolved 2019 and 2020 years belonging to..

So, What will I do:(   Can you let me know if the new version is released please?

X.JPG

10 hours ago, Lara_H said:

Can you let me know if the new version is released please?

New versions are not released to add support for new variants of the STOP/Djvu ransomware. Doing so isn't necessary, as keys are store in an online database.

Also note that we don't have a system for notifying victims about ransomware decrypters, and since there have been many thousands of victims of this specific ransomware it would be impossible to do so by hand.

10 hours ago, Lara_H said:

I solved files year 2018 and older years with Recuva and ShadowExplorer programs but cannot be resolved 2019 and 2020 years belonging to..

So, What will I do

Our recommendation is to save a backup of your encrypted files and keep it in a safe place in case decryption is possible at some point in the future.

We also recommend keeping an eye on BleepingComputer's newsfeed, as they will usually report on new developments with ransomware decrypters:
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/

If you have an RSS feed reader, then they also have an RSS feed so that you don't have to manually check for news:
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/feed/

• Like 1

I know that so i save a backup of my encrypted files, i will wait for the future then.
If you get new news so if it is possible maybe you will inform me about new variant STOP Djvu Decryptor..
What more can i say:(
And thank you very much for your answers and be interested in..