2tb all data files are lost help me

14 hours ago, uditha said:

Your personal ID:
0275aSjeeGMDNvCn1UhRVt8L5kKHIlw5AcUYMkb8cni2uWZZF

This is a newer variant of STOP/Djvu, and your ID is an online ID, so there is currently no way to decrypt your files. There is more information at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, uditha said:

I try with lot of tool but not warking photos attached

You're not going to be able to recover your photos.

• 2 weeks later...

I m also try with some tools .those photos has a problem .therefor I upload PDF files encrypted and not encrypt.those I open those files with notepad then I look the part of the id it has same character s.  with txt file id  and it has a some numarical character s .if you can open it with notepad .

Can you tall me the toos you are trying to decrypt.

11 hours ago, uditha said:

Can you tall me the toos you are trying to decrypt.

Everything you need to know about our decrypter is at the following link:
https://support.emsisoft.com/topic/32045-about-the-stopdjvu-decrypter/

Some file repair software may be able to recover certain types of files which are more tolerant to missing data at the beginning of the file, such as videos and some music/audio files.

• Like 1

The STOP ransomware does not fully encrypt files. Sometimes it may seem that the file's code is being read, but in fact, any change is critical for the file. If you use programs for data recovery, including those using a special recovery script by file type, you can get a little result, but these will be pieces (scraps) of files. A full file will not be restored. The music file can be listened to, but the video file is likely to be damaged due to the file type in which the codecs are used (native encoding-decoding).
The situation is better in archives, where only 1-2 files can be damaged. 

PDF files have different recovery results because they can also be different: made from scanned images, made in Word or saved from a web page, protected from changes, or simple. 

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

thanks .still I'm trying to recover my files back .

i check lot of files with notepad .all are have a part of

Your personal ID:

and some same code.can you tall me what is it??.

GMDNvCn1UhRVt8L5kKHIlw5AcUYMkb8cni2uWZZF{36A698B9-D67C-4E07-BE82-0EC5B14B4DF5}

this code is added  in all files at the  end of file codes.do you heve some idea of this code>{36A698B9-D67C-4E07-BE82-0EC5B14B4DF5}

photo attached

I found some key in my pc   

C:\SystemID\PersonalID.txt is it a encrypt  key??

Untitled.png

Edited by uditha
12 hours ago, uditha said:

Your personal ID:

and some same code.can you tall me what is it??.

GMDNvCn1UhRVt8L5kKHIlw5AcUYMkb8cni2uWZZF{36A698B9-D67C-4E07-BE82-0EC5B14B4DF5}

The ID is a code that identifies your computer so that the criminals know what private key they should send you if you pay the ransom.

this code is added  in all files at the  end of file codes.do you heve some idea of this code>{36A698B9-D67C-4E07-BE82-0EC5B14B4DF5}

I can't remember exactly what that code is, however I do know it won't help you decrypt your files. If anything on your computer could help you decrypt your files, then our decrypter would be able to do it for you.

C:\SystemID\PersonalID.txt is it a encrypt  key??

No, it's just a list of ID's that have been assigned to files on your computer. It's important for the ransomware to document this so that the criminals know if you need to be sent more than one private key when you pay the ransom.

Newer variants of the STOP/Djvu ransomware uses RSA keys, which means there is a "public key" for encrypting files, and a "private key" for decrypting them. There is nothing that can be learned from the public key that could help you decrypt your files, as it is specifically designed to be publicly accessible without revealing how to decrypt files it has been used to encrypt.

• Sad 1