Norman Ashton

Hi

I purchased Emsisoft Mobile Security (v. 3.2.5) 21st April 2020 order number 119298840.

Phone on which app was installed-  Vodafone VFD 720   Android 8.1.0

My current phone is- Huawei Y9 Prime 2019.  Model- STK-L-22.   Build- 10.0.0.362(c636E6R6P1)   GPU Turbo.

I recently noticed 'Subscription has expired'

I realised that this might be due to fact that I had replaced my phone.

I have tried unsuccessfully to restore the app without 'Subscription has expired' despite following instructions given to other subscribers in your support pages.

Please advise.

Cheers, Norman.

Hello Norman,

Try these instructions:

Visit the online portal for Emsisoft Mobile Security and log in with the Google email address you are using for our security app: https://central.emsisoft.com/

Choose "My devices" from the menu on the left and look for the entry describing your older device, then click the three little dots in the upper right corner of the entry for the old device and choose "Remove" to remove it from your account.

On your newer mobile device you should only need to install Emsisoft Mobile Security from the Google Play Store and make sure to log in with your Google email address at the first start of the app.

Then, on the new device:

1. Open Emsisoft Mobile Security.
  2. Tap the pyramid of three dots in the bottom right corner.
  3. Tap your device's Google account name at the top of the menu.
  4. Tap logout.
  5. Wait 10 seconds.
  6. Tap login.

Hi David.

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Unfortunately it didn't work. 

When I tried to visit https://central.emsisoft.com the menu only showed momentarily at top left then the display showed "Welcome Norman. Let's get your device protected"  with 3 choice boxes below.  No menu showing.

I had previously followed this course and had deleted my old device.   Sorry I didn't mention this in my first message.

Looking forward to your next suggestion.

Cheers, Norman.

I managed to gain access to the 'My account' page. It shows only my current device:  STK-L22 and does not show my old device.  It also shows 'Mobile Security Subscription Expired'. 

I have followed the 6 numbered instructions several times but it always returns to the large red display: 'Subscription has expired'. 

Norman,

The devices are listed under 'subscription', not in My Accounts. Please email [email protected] from the Google account you use to sign into central, and I'll help you find out what's going on. I think I already do, but we'll need to share some information from your account that shouldn't be posted in public.