Sign in to follow this  
Goolwa

Online Armor 4.5.1.431

I complained last year about Online Armor would only open on my secodary monitor first and not the primary as it should.

Once the GUI has being dragged across to the primary monitor it will open from then on the primary monitor.

Is there any chance in fixing this problem at all. It is quite annoying.

Another problem I have being having is in regard to Online Armor About Page. It states that my subscription expires in 291 days when my subscription is due shortly to be renewed.

I have just renewed my license for 12 Months and it is telling me I have 652 days left on my license until it expires. Can you explain why it is doing this.

Goolwa

Another problem I have being having is in regard to Online Armor About Page. It states that my subscription expires in 291 days when my subscription is due shortly to be renewed.

I have just renewed my license for 12 Months and it is telling me I have 652 days left on my license until it expires. Can you explain why it is doing this.

If you have a multi-user license, and you've reset your key at some point, the days remaining in the GUI won't display correctly. Other users of multi-user licenses have reported the same thing.

If you have a multi-user license, and you've reset your key at some point, the days remaining in the GUI won't display correctly. Other users of multi-user licenses have reported the same thing.

Hi Catprincess,

Thank you for your reply. Yes it is a multi-user license. Is there a fix to this problem.

Regards

Goolwa

Is there a fix to this problem.

Unfortunately, not at this time. I don't believe the issue is specifically related to OA as a program, itself, but more to do with the licensing backend. Hopefully it can be addressed at some point in the future. In the meantime, you should receive an email when your license is due to expire and the User Area itself, still accurately reflects the expiry date of your license.

Hi Catprincess,

Thank you for your help. Is there any fix for Online Armor opening on the secondary monitor instead of the primary monitor first.

I know it not a major problem but it a anoying problem when yo are using multiple monitors.

Regards

Goolwa